EX-ARM

Group Leader
I'm glad so many people decided to give the manga a chance after watching the abysmal anime. I, for one, am really liking this series.

Dex-chan lover
Came here to see if the comment section was about how badly they adapted this. Was not disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
I came here to offer my condolences about the anime. I'm sure both the fans and the creator were probably excited to see this animated but it turned into...absolute shit. Think I'm gonna give this manga and chance and forget the anime even exists

Contributor
Wow, the manga is on another completely different level, the anime is a uber crap, i'm shoked how bad they adapt it. 🤣

yoooooooooo the manga is so good this is gunnm level scifi how can they allow anime to ruin all of this

I couldn't watch 4 minutes of the anime. Even despite my 3 ep rule I was about to throw up. But this manga is awesome so far. Whose boss son got in the project and ruined it so?

Dex-chan lover
Damn they really fucked this up, I'm glad I checked out the manga its actually pretty interesting. Definitely didn't deserve the hilariously bad adaptation.

Power Uploader
I feel so terribly bad for the author, imagine working so hard on this manga just to get a shitty joke adaption like the anime.

Fed-Kun's army
silver lining that a horrible anime adaptation caused someone to pick up the manga translation

Users who are viewing this thread