EX-ARM

Silver lining for a terrible anime adaptation is more people will check out the manga to see the proper story.

Because the anime is bad due to the main story. It's everything besides that. So the bad anime won't make people pass on the manga.

Group Leader
I just added the front 5 pages to Volume 3 Chapter 14 and re-uploaded it. It has some nice art and a plot summary.

Group Leader
So what's up with this? Is there no shoujo ai after all? This used to have the tag, right?

Aggregator gang
At first I thought it was a sci-fi manga with a female protagonist like in Ghost in the Shell, Ghost Urn and other works from Shirow Masamune, but it was only yet-another-male-protagonist manga.

Dex-chan lover
Poor manga, they came and throw dirt on you just cause they can't fucking do shit

Give up on the anime, just read the manga. Guess crunchyroll to anime is what ea is to games.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being the author and being told that its getting an anime, and then when he finally sees it, its the worst fucking thing ever. Goddamn I feel really bad for the author.

Group Leader
If you like Ex-Arm manga, please take a second and give it a high score! I gave it 10 stars, but that's just me. How many are you giving it!?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapters @Talon13184 , I gave it a 10 too.

Because I feel it is currently underrated, and also quite good generally. Hope you keep complete the series.

With all honesty I feel really bad for the manga creator, He must be really depressed right now seeing his anime being animated by a anime studio who doesn't know shit

Users who are viewing this thread