Expressionless-Face Girl and Emotional-Face Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Kashiwada-san, Oota-kun, and Curry

@Dradetias 😭😭😭 where did I go wrong tho, really miss the time I drank a carton of milk after eating a flaming hot spicy food

And now if I ever wanna try that combination again I have to spend my days and nights going in and out of toilet RIP

When eating spicy food I love to mix some lime into my lassi, it distracts me from the spiciness and adds an interesting flavour.

Tips to Indian food

Dex-chan lover
Kashiwada and Alcremie together is too damn cute. The sweetness counteracting the spiciness.

Dex-chan lover
Just read this in one go and wow she's talking a lot more now. Nice development.

Oota : *eats a supposedly super spicy curry*
Also Oota : *drinks water while eating*
Me, in a sports commentator mood : And we have a terrible reaction from the male challenger who should know that drinking water just makes things worse ! Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, we have an out-stan-ding move from Kashiwada, who's using a dairy-product to temper the heat ! Maybe next time, Oota will make his homeworks !

Aggregator gang
I have been eating Spicy shit since I was like 5 so I can tell your not that good at handling it uwu Haha Spicy go brr

Users who are viewing this thread