Expressionless-Face Girl and Emotional-Face Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Kashiwada-san, Oota-kun, and Curry

@RC1138Boss Are you sure his plans always backfire? I mean, sure, the small picture schemes never seem to go his way, but the big picture (dates and time spent with Kashiwada and them growing closer together) has been going swimmingly (and it is definitely clear that Oota likes her, and knows that he likes her, even if he doesn't admit it to others). I feel confident that he wants to "win" against her, but that he also much prefers more time spent with her while "losing" than not knowing how to continue to interact with her at all.

Double-page supporter
Oota's plans only backfire for two reasons:

1. the second he feels like Kashiwada is sad or depressed, he will do anything he can to make her feel happy again.

2. if he gets embarrassed because of Kashiwada.

Lassi is a dairy-based drink, so it actually negates some of the sensation associated with capsaicin. Kashiwada is a true genius.

Dex-chan lover
Hahhahaha; calling her brother feels more like a death sentence than help XD And gosh, this chapter was adorable XD

The Alcremie at the end was kinda surprising and interesting though. A British dessert mon right after a chapter about an Indian restaurant in Japan, lol.

Also, I expect the chef secretly toned down the spiciness to maybe medium b/c they were kids. They do that for kids sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Had one too many spicy foods and the next day in the toilet I felt like I was shitting lava. Everything in moderation folks.

As someone living in Japan I can assure you that the spiciest level of indian curry in japan doesn't spicy at all

Dex-chan lover
In this universe even Indian waiter is expressive.
Actually, nyam nyam (ням ням) is Russian onomatopoeia for chewing which is really cute and usually applied to girls and children. Thanks, it was pleasant to read

Users who are viewing this thread