Exterminator - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
soooo on a world where slave exist for serv only her master and nobody else, a man whose not her master can propose? what?

Dex-chan lover
Calm down Tel, neither of us can handle all this DIABETUS. Think of your age and my cold cynical heart.

Aggregator gang
You know your world is fucked up when even Dragons are NEETs.

Doesn't the MC having cleaning magic? He could have asked her to do plenty of other things -- so that she would still feel useful -- without having to waste half of her and the client's time. 😐

Aggregator gang
@topa I think that his cleaning magic has a range limit. So even if he has enough mana to clean the whole place, the sheer inconvenience of having to cast that magic every 10 inches, is enough to make the MC choose to clean the place by hand.

Dex-chan lover
@topa @metaldog564 it might also be the case of "cleaning magic" being just dirt dust and what not removal. in the scene, the room is physically dirty, so I don't think that cleaning magic would be that effective.

Aww, that's probably the few times I see a scene like that.
Happy for Tel finally realizing what happiness is for Her, and getting a support and blessing from Naoki.
That was a really sweet ending for Her.

Workplaces like that, should hire 1-2 people to clean and such, to ensure it dosen't pile up.
The easiest way to clean up, is to prevent it to get too dirty to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread