Exterminator

Aggregator gang
That's actually a pretty cool plot point. Sponsoring a researcher is something I've never heard of before since most protags are thick-headed barbarians that feel they can learn everything retroactively as they fight. I don't know, this guy's pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
And another girl joins the harem.

And another role fulfilled.

At this rate he'll just be starting the Exterminator Guild in the future :v educating people while destroying pests (and 'accidentally' power level the newbies sent on such jobs...unless because it's his pesticide he get all the exp....oh god then it'll turn into pyramid scheme of power levleling....)

Dex-chan lover
He needs to contact a lawyer, or equivalent. Or maybe he can make arrangements with the Adventurers' Guild. Then, he can leave a big endowment for them to manage for the benefit of the Naoki Monster Research Institute.

The Institute could then hire assistants, and fund other monster researchers. Specific research could be funded by others, who would contribute to the endowment. For instance, any military power would benefit from understanding monsters better. They could then publish a Proceedings of the Naoki Institute, and have an annual meeting! It could become a model for other scientific research (e.g. a Magic Research Institute).

Chapter 1... interesting concept. Chapter 2... immediately squanders it by making him OP in a contrived manner anyways and then flogging the donkey of cliche slave girls falling into their lap that they exploit and don't bother to free because reasons...

https://imgur.com/WMEnlhM.gif

Dex-chan lover
Another girl that will fall in love and get dumped by the way side.

Dex-chan lover
The beastman's called Ballsack, and the shipbuilder's called Bollocks. WTF's up with the names for geezers in this manga?

I hope someone keeps on translating this series
its been a month since chapter 9 was released and even ch. 10 is out...

It's a real bummer that manga like this is so frequently updated. I feel it's enjoyment would benefit from more constant updates.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a chance that we'll get better villains (as in actually believable ones) at some point? Especially considering this is supposed to be a seinen.

only on page two but...

An exterminator knows better than to just dump anything they've poisoned.. am I predicting this right??

Double-page supporter
Wow, what a breath of fresh air this manga is for the isekai "genre". I'm honestly impressed.

Contributor
I like the author he never leaves us with a cliffhanger

If poisoning and trapping counts as a kill and grants xp, what about setting fire to a forest? Forget training with a sword all your life to become a knight. The strongest people in this world are slash and burn farmers.

Dex-chan lover
This started out really good but the last couple chapters have been...kinda bad.

Like, within one chapter we get this incredibly contrived and see-through storyline about the monster researcher with as boring cliche shit as one normally expects from an isekai. Which is frustrating since the author had avoided these things at the beginning but now he's falling into the same holes.

Also the tit monster is still fucking unnecessary and useless.

Users who are viewing this thread