Exterminator

The author's twitter is showing the cover for volume 9, which is now available, so I'm guessing it just needs to be picked up by another group, or we hope it get's an anime.

I wish it wasn't taking me so long to learn Japanese.

Its so hard to keep up with all the translator groups. Maybe they don't know that there are a lot of people out there that are silently waiting for the series translation to be continued. Is there anyone we should get in touch with politely and not in the brigading way?

Even though hes quite OP,girls want to bed him and obviously he got somewhat a harem,he still doesnt come as edgy,horny cunt,just laid back guy who does what hes best at,while exploring new world.
Definitely worth reading.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not good to be silent about something. If you want to contribute to Champion Scans, I'll certainly help. But one can't applaud with one hand.

11.2 coming in 13 hours? Damn, if only I was sleepy and could go to bed to help that pass quicker! :D

6 months for chapter 11.2 xD

someday we will see chapter 14 someday

....its impressive its not updated

Thank god another chapter. I feared this had been axed or translation stopped. The art is so nice and the story still holds promise.

Users who are viewing this thread