Exterminator

Aggregator gang
dammit NOT AGAIN...these people...I mean, I get it, you wanna get ad revenue (and data mine your visitors and steal all their personal info and sell it on the dark web for extra $$$$...)but couldn't you at least leave the stuff you already uploaded here so we can re-read it and be ready when someone less stuck up/outright evil starts releasing translations?
I mean, if I actually knew Japanese, I'd be reading raws and I'd just hand out simple translations to anyone who wanted them for any series I followed...and I am trying to learn, but it's hard, languages have never been my strong point, and I am more focused on actual college courses and earning my second engineering degree...so I'm not making that much progress (not good at talking, like I could order food and get someone to point me in a general direction, but nothing complex, and definitely not at a "conversational level". and I still don't have katakana or hiragana memorized let alone kanji...)

Aggregator gang
Oof so lemme see if I get this right Champion Scans are trying to make money on an IP they do not own. That's just...sad.

For anyone looking for chapters 1-14 of Exterminator they are currently on kissmanga and other aggregators, which honestly are probably safer than ptscans(champion scans) sketchy as fuck site.

Wondering where the chapters went? Champion Scans (or possibly mangadex mods) removed them because that scan group is a bunch of shady fucks. The rest of their scans seem to be removed from the site as well. As of right now, it looks like after getting massive amounts of hate for trying to make money by forcing people to pay them monthly through patreon in order to view "hq" versions of their scans, they have rebranded as "project time scans" in a sad attempt to avoid hate or something. Idk. Their old site/reader is back up under their new name and url (just google ptscans). They have also been banned from posting releases on the r/manga reddit (to my knowledge).

I would not recommend using ptscans site and honestly hope they go defunct entirely as a group. When Champion first popped up over a year ago I was one of their first members on their site and noticed immediately how sketchy and generally lazy and sketchy they were when it came to releasing scans. I voiced my opinions, and was banned from the chat on their old site a long time ago. I then watched them drop MANY good manga, only some of which were picked up by other groups. At the beginning, they picked up a ton of manga, probably 20+, then proceeded to drop literally all of them except for the 11 they have now, which are barely ever released. This is one of those scanlation groups that just pisses you off because they are clearly in it for the money and nothing else. Heres to hoping every single one of their projects gets picked up by another group and they go defunct entirely.

As monkey123 said: all hail aggregators.

TTX

WN and harem

I thought he end
with one women? harem tag is false

I have been trying to do right by the translation teams but this kind of egotism is rampant, I'm about ready to give up and go back to sites that don't give a crap about them, I'm just tired of manga I start reading being removed at a whim.

Not worth looking around for new chapters around the web. The story is getting boring anyways. Drop drop, before you get invested too much..

Group Leader
>Not worth looking around for new chapters around the web. The story is getting boring anyways. Drop drop, before you get invested too much..
What do you mean? Champion scans dropped the series?

They pulled all the english chapters from mangadex. They are uploaded to some other sites, but to be honest, i'm not gonna visit some shady virus, ad and iframe ridden website again for this. My blocker addons were going crazy about it...
So yeah. Learn japanese or russian and/or buy the manga, or just drop the series alltogether, cuz it got boring :(

What are you guys talking about? I turned off ublock and went on their site and there are no ads at all.

Users who are viewing this thread