Face Genius

Double-page supporter
Is the description meant to convey some kind of information or are those just random words?

Contributor
Kang Do-joon, an aspiring actor who became a face genius.
From Top Stair to Conglomerate / Chaebol/
Ah yes, I remember when Top Stair had the honor of being literally stood upon by DIO.

topstair.jpg

similar to lookism but the reason for the body change is different, along with some other things. too early to say direction but seems interesting enough. from what i’ve read i’m assuming face genius is akin to handsome face, idol-like. description is confusing so if you’re looking at this i hope it clarified a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
these translations gave me a headache, someone please hire a proofreader or find one who enjoys proofreading so its just a lil bit better

Don't really like it so I'll drop it. Simply said, there isn't much attraction to a story where there is only minor fantasy and no comedy. Because even though it has the comedy tag, I haven't laughed a single time. Otherwise, even though I have only read up to the 5 chapter, maybe there is romance involved, all in all it is fine, but who is looking for ugly to beauty should read lookism instead where the character focus is much more prominent.

i uploaded chapter 21 you guys can read other chapter at my channel because i deleted the manhua chapter

Double-page supporter
61 raw chapters but i'm illiterate when it comes to any language other than english.

Users who are viewing this thread