Faceless Dropout

Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
1
Looks to be the same universe, excited to see what gets cooked up here, and thank you for the chapter darling!
 
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
1
Really nice to see another manga that appears to be in the same universe as Space Merc.
I can't wait for more.
Thanks for the translation and hoping the manga advances faster then Space Mercenary.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Messages
515
If I recall correctly, this takes place in the same universe as Space Mercenary, but outside of the Graccan Empire and Vereverum Federation.

I was honestly hoping this series would be more like Space Mercenary in the sexual parts, but alas, he leaned more into Isekai Minecraft for that part. :(

I'll still read it for a bit to see if I'm okay with it, but honestly, I'm worried.
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Messages
3
Well that was a horrible feeling seeing what they did to her but definitely see a good story going.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
238
Not bad, reminds me of another manga I saw but the world he went to was more divorced from the scifi world and fantasy themed, MC is honest and blunt and in the world of manga where characters violently shift from complete perverts to insufferable cucks its a decent change.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
4,639
World building is kind of shit. Now that he's retired, there's no reason he can't get better looking prosthetics. The bandits are clearly familiar with space-faring civilization so why are they stuck using clubs and kinetic weapons? They thought that would be enough to attack someone with a laser rifle and drones? Even in current day, if someone threatens you with a drone and you have a rifle in your hand, you're already fucked. I'll just assume that both the bandits and this abhuman nun are from the same community of people abandoned by the corporations that terraformed everything. Otherwise how can you explain how poorly equipped they were?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top