Facepalm Scans

Aggregator gang
please snipe Shonan Seven and Watari Kun

i think you guys have enough manpower to work on 3 series at once

Group Leader
@AnacondaHL yes, we'll be doing those, as well as volumes 1 and 2. As @ReimuHakurei already said, our focus first is catching up to magazine raws, then filling in gap chapters, then older volumes. the gap chapters are an in-progress thing that gets slowly worked on between more active work on unreleased chapters. we're a bit slow now, with a staff of basically three people working on the series, but it's all coming.

You should optimize the PNG files before you upload them, you could be saving almost 50% of the file size losslessly. It would really save the site and everyone reading some bandwidth.

More info on how to do this in just one click: https://mangadex.org/thread/242338

Thanks for your great work! 😄

So you mentioned sending the raws of I love you, as a friend On 4chan? How could I help?

@erati I unintentionally saved some of the chapters without optimising them first. We'll try to go back and fix that at some stage.

I wonder if anyone is even going to read this but I'm still going to ask the question.

What is going with the scanlations? What needs to happen to get the next chapter?

Still Thank you for all of the old translations and keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread