Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Elentir

Dex-chan lover
DA FAQ?! Edoras, of all things?!
Of all that they could have recovered from FT this wasn't expected. It's going to be nice to see what happened to that world.
"our Erza, Knightwalker(little typo here), is in the capital. Whatever you do, don't meet her." That's the signal that DEFINITELY they're going to meet her.
And I don't think that they're without return. Anima is still available, right?

Cannon ships are hilarious here.

Why?

Because they exist, and yet not in the way people were expecting!

Edolas? Heeeelllllll yeahhh. That was one of my fave arcs. I wanna see Mystogan again 😆 wonder if they're going to tie in Aquarius' key to this arc, but maybe that's just too much content with how much is already going on rn.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter: confirm 100% ship couples, this chapter: confirm kids, next chapter: confirm ???

"Lucy laid an egg?!!!" - Natsu
Welp, pack it up NaLu shippers. We're 65 chapters into the freaking sequel and he still thinks babies come from eggs. Earth!NaLu will never come true.

About the story itself, I'd be lying if I said Edolas returning didn't surprise me. Glad that arc wasn't a one-time thing to explain Mystogan and bring back Lisanna (to utterly waste her 😑)

Dex-chan lover
The first half of the chapter's art look so unrefined, it's like they rushed through the drawing, especially Touka. She looks so weird lol.

I didn't think we'd ever come back here, interesting to see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what the others talk about Fairy Tail, I love this spin off. I just want to see the shipping

10/10
877a43d8021538692bd69d81915dac45a53f2f7c.png

Users who are viewing this thread