Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest

@Glenng 100 Years Quest is a improvement much better than Alvarez Empire ( the last arc of the original FT manga ) I rcommend it!

No bs nakama wins ( just one classic old FT Nakama win against a fodder, that's it. )
Power of Friendship gotten a huge nerf
There is Character developments!

@Agruma No it wasn't Natsu´s speech had nothing to do with Aldoron´s fight itself You need to see whats a nakama win and what´s not
His speech was almost like the first Water God fight. of Ch 22
Max and co vs Doom was the classsic old early FT nakama win with teamwork, ( the one I was mentioning )

Natsu used Igneel´s flame , Atlas flame , Ignia flame combination to finish off Aldoron with secret art attack + Dragon Force and Aldoron was weakened like the Water God Dragon´s fight
If you cant see the difference then that´s your problem
FH Zeref fight in Alvarez arc was a nakama win.

( But overall is a little bit better.)
The sequel is much better and a huge improvement , But thats your opinion ( Did you ever see Erza admit defeat in the original? No. ) regardless of it being a draw her words are what matters
There isn't even ( She's Erza ) fights
don't act as if this sequel is on Alvarez level because it isn't
Also Check the debate of Ch 45 in mangahelpers it reached 81 pages Just in case you dont see many replies , This site & MAL are dead , So Mangahelpers is the true site for chapter discussions of FT 100 YQ

@Agruma Tell us how is ( I don't give a crap about what I am, Cuz I got friends , and People who believe in me , I'm no one but me , Fairy Tail's Natsu Dragneel )
WHERE IS THE NAKAMA POWER WIN IN THIS?

@LuffyxNami00 LMAO see? the *haters* is trying too hard to bash the sequel manga

Fairy Tail always has a special place in my heart, but kinda sad it slowly went down. Not as much friendship power like in the prequel, but the crazy power-ups were a bit of a downer. Edens Zero does a slightly better job, though I don't get why it has such a low rating.

@MrOne55 Or maybe you're so much of a simp for this manga that you cannot see the flaws and every bit of criticism is considered "Hating". I'm no haters, just a realist.

@LuffyxNami00 well the whole fight Natsu didn't seem capable of doing that, but the moment he gives the friendship speech he pulls out of his ass the flame combination and the secret art? Seems a little nakama-ish power up to me.

@Agruma How can you call yourself a "realist" when you nitpick the fight?
Maybe you should play Umineko to understand how love and hate can change how you perceive the same things completely different.

@DooMWhitex Or maybe I'm not "nitpicking", but just facing reality? Plus I love FT, I own all the volumes and spin-offs, and that's exactly why I'm so critical of it.

For those that nitpick this manga, Please know that Hiro Mashima is not as Closely involved with it as with the Original.
He is working on Edens zero, and gave most of the drawing/story to his employee's.

I think he did made the storyboard, but left it to the ones working on it on how it progresses.

That's actually the reason this manga is better than regular FT was in a long time...

Users who are viewing this thread