Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
Like, I can figure all the pages are accounted for, but it does feel like there's a couple missing between the end of .1 and the start of .2.
Same, it feels awkward because of the sudden jump into the enemies being trapped already instead of natural progression

I read the WN because a lot of people that read the manga recommended it, it doesn't feel awkward like this

Dex-chan lover
Wait, was the principal the only follower left of the-now-witch? I thought there were others.

Dex-chan lover
Was there more to the luring and planning phase than Supple intercepting one of those birds and sending it back with the false message?
Just some minor detail about what the context of the message is all about and where to lure them etc(and if memories serve, there is a scene where headmaster communicating with the witch)

Dex-chan lover
Wooooo next chapter, next chapter is going to be one of the best scene in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
it feels this chapter has been compressed also i think they cut out the suicide attempt.

Contributor
Things seem to be going smoothly so far. I'm not even a novel reader and I say the pacing feels very fast. Well, I didn't expect Elrise would use the big reveal now as a card to expose the headmaster and his allegiances. But I'm surprised nobody else is backing him up to fight considering this was supposed to have gathered all of the witch's spies in one place.

Users who are viewing this thread