Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 21.2

Seeing speedrunner reminds me of one of my fave bits, early on when elrise returns to the normal world through a dream, she sees her original self watching a live stream play through of the game but it's way different from what she remembered.

Because originally it had no elrise route. I don't remember if the manga had adapted this part but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't 💀

Dex-chan lover
Seeing speedrunner reminds me of one of my fave bits, early on when elrise returns to the normal world through a dream, she sees her original self watching a live stream play through of the game but it's way different from what she remembered.

Because originally it had no elrise route. I don't remember if the manga had adapted this part but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't 💀
https://mangadex.org/chapter/e72d98ce-a19e-4fe0-8f22-a41f77e155da/5

It's in the manga. But manga abbreviates things quite a bit.

Group Leader
I wonder if he(she?) becomes attracted to a male character in the future. If so, will he(she?) become gay?
About that
She isn't attracted to anyone even until the end.

If you want sexual orientation, she like looking at girls better.

Overtime, she think Vernel as her bro (pats pats Vernel).

also, she come to truly care for her friends (and herself). I guess that's as far as you can hope for her.

Fed-Kun's army
About that
She isn't attracted to anyone even until the end.

If you want sexual orientation, she like looking at girls better.

Overtime, she think Vernel as her bro (pats pats Vernel).

also, she come to truly care for her friends (and herself). I guess that's as far as you can hope for her.
You're also missing the part where Leila "retired" to live with her as basically a housewife. Not that Elrise thinks of her like that, she's still oblivious.

Contributor
There's gotta be a limit to how dense the protagonist is, right? The "Elrise route" has been going on for quite some time now when it comes to Vernell. If Vernell dancing with Eterna was the goal, a lot of things could've been done to make it happen. But there was nothing.

I'd be disappointed if Elrise still doesn't realize the massive and ongoing fuck up that is Vernell falling in love with her(him).

Users who are viewing this thread