Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is going to be fun. I hope Eterna doesn't actually turn out to be some very bad girl though.
Logically she shouldn't be. She was the main girl, so she would have had a whole lot of screen time, and thus she would be extremely well described and developed. Her character would need to be rewritten for her to be bad. Well, at least before she found her family and friends killed and joined the dark side.

Dex-chan lover
Man I can't wait to read the manga adaptation I finished the entire novel in one day because of how good it was.

Does your intention need to be pure to be a good person?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Logically she shouldn't be. She was the main girl, so she would have had a whole lot of screen time, and thus she would be extremely well described and developed. Her character would need to be rewritten for her to be bad. Well, at least before she found her family and friends killed and joined the dark side.
Don't think 'logic' applies here.. considering Elrise/Mc is also somewhat of a crackhead >_> Especially since he's doing the exact same thing elrise did and pose as Saint heh

Im in tears. Finally an isekai with a self-insert otaku MC who is 1) not cringe 2) not a pervert 3) not edgy af 4) and is genuinely relatable --- the starving for even a shitty fanfiction part sold me
well a bit of a spoiler I guess:
You can't be shitty when you're basically the shitiest one lol

Dex-chan lover
NGL guys, I'm just here because I'm familiar with the artist's other works wink, but this is surprisingly promising.

Im in tears. Finally an isekai with a self-insert otaku MC who is 1) not cringe 2) not a pervert 3) not edgy af 4) and is genuinely relatable --- the starving for even a shitty fanfiction part sold me
That last part also sold me. God it's relatable, but you'd never admit it... But, desperate times require... Uhh... Desperate measures.

Totally how that saying goes.

Double-page supporter
Man I can't wait to read the manga adaptation I finished the entire novel in one day because of how good it was.

Does your intention need to be pure to be a good person?
To answer your question, I don't think so. However, I do think the intent must not be malicious.
If it's self-serving, fine. But helping someone with the intent to turn it back on them or others in some way isn't the working of a "good" person.

Dex-chan lover
the worst isekai trope is starting from a game that zero people would play

that being said, most isekais couldn’t give a fuck about creating any semblance of reality

Supporter
Im always surprised how genderswap stories the MC always adapts so fast to the role… the magic of having a dick/vagina I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread