Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
For context in the novel, the spell that Elrise cast here not only wiped out every monster in the Academy, but also healed everyone. She remarks how if you weren't injured, then the spell just makes you extremely energetic. So... Sasuaga Ultimate Greatest Saint of All Time Elrise-sama.

Dex-chan lover
Just go and tell her she's a Saint, what's wrong with having 2 saints?
I don't know why it wasn't explained properly in the manga but two saints can't exist in the same time in the Saint-Witch cycle. Also, if Eterna becomes a Saint, people are definitely not going to believe that since she is existing besides the Strongest Saint in the history to add to that if she becomes a Saint, she have to join the battle against the Witch and if she kills the Witch, she will become the next witch herself which is the biggest reason why MC doesn't want Eterna to find out that she is the saint.

Dex-chan lover
Also in the novel. Eterna was convinced more because recently she fought demons to try prove innocent to L-sama, and she thought other demons got affected when she fought them.

Supporter
Just go and tell her she's a Saint, what's wrong with having 2 saints?
The previous chapter thread has a few who read WN(or LN) spoil how MC can't do that(a few in spoiler tag and one commentor that explained in the way that not in spoiler area but enough context to understand why)

you can check it out if you're really curious but if you wanna be 100% spoiler free then...MC has his reason not to.

Dex-chan lover
That glasses-guy, which is a Elrise-fan, totally looks like a magic nerd in certain magic conference.

Anyway, the way of Elrise landing so casual and not a superhero landing.

deadpool-superhero.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why it wasn't explained properly in the manga but two saints can't exist in the same time in the Saint-Witch cycle. Also, if Eterna becomes a Saint, people are definitely not going to believe that since she is existing besides the Strongest Saint in the history to add to that if she becomes a Saint, she have to join the battle against the Witch and if she kills the Witch, she will become the next witch herself which is the biggest reason why MC doesn't want Eterna to find out that she is the saint.
They're skipping a lot of the important explanations from the novels and only showing the highlight scenes without the context.

Every chap I see manga readers confused on so many details cause of all this skipping nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
They're skipping a lot of the important explanations from the novels and only showing the highlight scenes without the context.

Every chap I see manga readers confused on so many details cause of all this skipping nonsense.
They are skipping almost the entirety of it, plus it's getting more difficult and difficult for the manga readers to understand the context, since most of the context are taken out. Also, the manga seems to be pushing only and only the funny aspect of the story and taking out all of the seriousness from the story and leaving the charecters flat with no depth.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
They are skipping almost the entirety of it, plus it's getting more difficult and difficult for the manga readers to understand the context, since most of the context are taken out. Also, the manga seems to be pushing only and only the funny aspect of the story and taking out all of the seriousness from the story and leaving the charecters flat with no depth.
It is kind of shallow as you say but as someone entirely new to this series I'm still enjoying it a bit. I like the idea of him returning to the original world intermittently and seeing how the game has changed, pretty neat aspect :win:

Supporter
I guess context is hard to draw.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, don’t dissappear :( If you do, we won’t have a the fake saint doing more fondles

Dex-chan lover
since he plays to be the saint, he is realy raising the bar for all after him

Double-page supporter
since he plays to be the saint, he is realy raising the bar for all after him

"What do you mean you can't destroy an entire monster forest in one single spell? The previous Saint did it, she even went all 'I am Atomic' before she did it, whatever those sounds mean!"

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of weird how they try making him out to be a die hard fan, yet he has 0 awareness or knowledge of what's actually going on >_>

Users who are viewing this thread