False Child - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Yuzu and a dream

Dex-chan lover
Oh mah... why i read it when my mental state not stable... i wanna cry

Dex-chan lover
This author is a hitman, he misleads and waits, and just when the time is right... HE STRIKES... but he is not quick, oh no... he will have his fun, and he will be methodical with it to make it last.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I had a feeling we'd get a chapter with the ghost of the real Yuzu sooner or later. Meeting in the dream world seems like the best way to do it to leave it a little bit ambiguous as to whether it really is Yuzu's ghost or just Suika dreaming about meeting Yuzu, but I don't have any problem with the existence of ghosts in a world that also has transforming animals.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, here we go again
avatars-000062663050-2asg3e-t500x500.jpg

I heard animals are very sensitive to the supernatural and ghosts tend to interact with them. As well as children tend to be the center of paranormal activities sometimes. This chapter alone makes you think about the connection of the living to the after life.

Dex-chan lover
Did I just watch a child give their blessing for a skin walker to take their place

Dex-chan lover
If only they had met in person, and grown together as sisters...

Dex-chan lover
It's just too good. Probably my favorite series from this author, and they make some pretty wholesome bangers.

Users who are viewing this thread