Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Strength Training

Dex-chan lover
Gate to Paradise is a Door to Procrastination.

JEEZUS, that bear, I'd rather die from fall height than be eaten by that disgusting creature.

Double-page supporter
Dont judge a book by its cover indeed lol

Tachibana was cute too, clinging too him.
Also got me thinking,, what if the curse isnt they love each other, but it was Peerless Beauty was effecting him. Since it said "all men". So then Ideal body is effecting Tachibana ? So they mistake it as teh curse ?. Just some food for thought.

@Luke_chase Noooo it would suck without a menu. I was actually gonna drop this if there was no menu. Without stats and skills there's no RPG progression, which defeats the whole point of an RPG world. I'm not saying it'd make the story bad exactly but it'd remove one of the biggest draws of isekai stories. Without the game elements to add a fresh spin on things, they're literally just extremely generic fantasy worlds. It'd be better to just read a pure fantasy manga with its own unique setting

Contributor
@scribbledoutname
sorry to break it to you, but ironically
skills and level progression have almost nothing to do with the plot/story in this manga and it actually ended up being one of the isekais that I actually like. Lol I feel like the main reason they have one is to show how weak the one dude is.
That being said, the story in this manga is great so if you like lighthearted comedies you’re in for a treat

Users who are viewing this thread