Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Responsible Drinking

Fed-Kun's army
@Rheeve i really REALLY hate that word, our surgeries are NOT mutliation ... mutilation by definition means "violent disfigurement" .... so unless you unironically believe our surgeons come at our genitals with a hacksaw, then using the word "mutilation" is 100% verifiably false and quite honestly extremely insulting, its a plastic surgery, not a mutilation, its no different from a breast enlargement/reduction, or facial surgery to fix burn scars

@kalera what? the guy said "it really shows your AGE" not gender.... the mangaka didnt hint that GIRLS cant puke like that, he was referencing that they were puking like someone who was middle aged, regardless of gender

Dex-chan lover
@Nari
If female circumcision is sexual mutilation then Sexual Reassignment Surgery is very much mutilation. For what it's worth, I would call male circumcision sexual mutilation as well.
Well you are entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN i dont appreciate being called out like that fuck

@Nari ngl i dont give a shit as long as people are happy with themselves but if cutting off somebodies healthy hand is mutilation then cutting of somebodies healthy dick or breasts is also mutilation

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with hating bell peppers, it just tastes bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rheeve @Kampfarsch

"mutilate meaning: 1. to damage something severely, especially by violently removing a part"

think what you want, but surgical procedures are never considered mutilation for very good reason: its a surgical procedure.... Mutilation as a term refers to damage or violent removals, when i had my pp removed it was not "damaged" nor violently removed, it was calmly removed with purpose and consent

to equate a consensual surgical procedure and chopping off someones hand with an axe as the same thing, is a logical fallacy

and @Rheeve .... Female/Male Genital Mutilation are done as infants and without consent, it is again not comparable with SRS.... to compare a non-consensual procedure done on infants, with a consensual procedure done on adults, is again a logical fallacy

if consent is not involved, then the part is considered damaged with intent

on another note... how come y'all dont consider breast implants mutilation? or face uplifts, or any of the other cosmetic surgeries people like to get.... what about piercings? after all they damage the body, same as tattoos, is that not vandalism?

i know exactly why you consider SRS mutilation but not any of the above listed surgeries and processes: its because your transphobic and want validation for why you hate transpeople. you need to understand that your logic is built upon a fallacy

Dex-chan lover
@Nari
on another note... how come y'all dont consider breast implants mutilation? or face uplifts, or any of the other cosmetic surgeries people like to get.... what about piercings? after all they damage the body, same as tattoos, is that not vandalism?
What makes you think I don't? Any cosmetic surgery, piercings and tattoos included, is a form of body modification via artificial means, which could be considered vandalism. I would put it on the same level as SRS personally.

Its because your transphobic and want validation for why you hate transpeople. you need to understand that your logic is built upon a fallacy
Nice Ad Hominem there. I guess you ran out of other attack vectors.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this heavenly drunk chapter :>

Tentacle Chapter, yes!! Editor-san cannot stop us >:3

Dex-chan lover
And here I am, thinking where that Elf was this whole time... Isn't she a Elf? Shouldn't she have caught up to them by now?

Ah, the trans topic sparking anger from the radical trans community. Its a sad sight, making chill trans people look bad.

For shame.

Users who are viewing this thread