Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Sword and Authorities

Dex-chan lover
@Mangadex: Can we get @Walter_vi_Britannia post stickied on every single comment section, along with "nobody gives a shit if you drop the manga"...would clean up comment sections a bunch I think.

🙂

Edit: Forgot to add, "You DON'T have to be the 1249825972390592348th person to post up an FBI joke on a pedophilic suggestion, no really."

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire Aww, you're making me blush! (...that was a compliment, right?)

Anyway, whAT? Did I really say something worth that sort of treatment or did you copy my name by mistake?

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire Simple solution is for you to not care about comment cleanliness/ people spouting meme stuff.

Realize it's part of the "fun". Whether or not it brings something bad is really up to the commenters themselves. Some are purposely looking for an argument or a target you know.

Put another way, I could hound you now about "how stupid you are in your hypocrisy". Which inadvertently dirties comment sections in a different way. I don't actually feel that way about it, but do realize you've left that option open. Especially in your choice of wording.

...Unless that's also perhaps what you intended; can't say, don't care, and at least I do not mean to provoke.

Dex-chan lover
>Stop right there criminal scum
Dumbass forgot to patch the crime detect radius

Dex-chan lover
@Freezee I already realize there is no such thing as a "perfect world" where everyone gets to have the comment section (or whatever) the way they specifically want it. And yes, no matter how I type something there will always be some "opening" for you or whoever to poke holes in. That's perfectly fine, and I get to post about how I find some people's idea of "fun" utterly stupid just like the people doing so get to post their stuff.

I wasn't serious about asking the staff to put all that stuff on, no way that's ever going to happen!

While I would like to completely forsake the comment section, there's always a hope of some that are actually worthwhile (again, in my opinion) which is why I still do look. And when I look, I have reactions, and I hope to for as long as I live since that's what being a human is.

😎

Do they have charm? Is Jinguuji just being gay?

nrn8XhZ.png

Is the author throwing shade at other isekai authors for not doing research on the fancy names they give to weapons etc. ?

Users who are viewing this thread