Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Fabiniku Ojisan and The Jet Black Giantess

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk
I dunno. They respectively have the Peerless Beauty and Ideal Body skills, which are separate from their blessings and curses, and the description of Peerless Beauty was just increased negotiating skills and likability. Plus, Jinguuji didn’t start getting charmed by him until after they both got cursed. Though to be fair, Jinguuji’s Ideal Body giving him super strength and durability is rather extreme, but that may just be a result of him having a high level while Tachibana is pretty much a beginner.

‘Course, maybe the curse is just rendering Jinguuji vulnerable to Tachibana’s charm and applying the charm on Tachibana for Jinguuji.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter as always, but dang the author note sure break my heart 😢. Hope both of them are doing well....

Hol up. Twelves ? Don't tell meach each of them summon their own hero.

AWWWWWW THEY RE ADORABLE!!!!
Thank you for translating!!! and stay safe

Double-page supporter
@someunregpunk I like to think that maybe the "ability" you speak of is just an added bonus of the goddesses because you know Schwa-kun's goddess is similar to him.

Dex-chan lover
10 more heroes and goddesses to go, but I can say goddess of the night is my favorite by a mile.

Dex-chan lover
My family can't stop sighing
Why did I laugh so hard at that

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this is pretty interesting. So there are twelve goddesses, and each of them summon a hero each.

Night goddess is so awesomely chill

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/796513/1

Ah, retracing things. Seems like the charm isn’t a part of the blessing. What a random blessing the Goddess of Love gave.

Double-page supporter
Thanks author-san, thanks for making this manga, thank you for existing, and thanks to translator-san too. Yeah reading manga is one of my way to entertain my self in this godfuckingdamnit pandemic....sigh God bless you all, may God punish this goddamn virus....well I'm not a religious one so I don't have high hopes to God but yeah it give me some kind of ...idk how to say it ....it makes me feel better a little.

@Kevadu he's the noble that govern those dominion, I forgot the name and his rank.

Double-page supporter
this manga feels like a DnD session wherein everyone is just doing whatever they want

Users who are viewing this thread