Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Fabiniku Ojisan and The Jet Black Giantess

Double-page supporter
@eureur
That's actually a rather accurate description. I would love to be the GM for those morons tho, I'd die of laughter and probably will try to kill them at some point just to see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
It actually was mentioned that a number of people claiming to be heroes were running around everywhere. I wonder how many of them are in prison right now.

Dex-chan lover
"I think the strongest weapon and person in the world is you" ... holy moly this manga just loves being romantic even as a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow...Tachibana is so sweet with his words. I had to take a moment to squeal inside when I read the part "I believe you are the strongest". That's just sooooo cute + romantic ;////; I ship these two so hard!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused as to why the authors are living separately. They're married, last I knew.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol i still can't get over of that chuuni name, he's a complete mismatch from reinhard von lohengramm xD

Contributor
Twelve Goddesses? I'm guessing the Goddess of Luck will have rebranded herself as the Goddess of Gacha, all while complaining about not pulling a SSR+ Rank Servant Hero.

Double-page supporter
Can anyone tell me what happen to his sword again?

Aggregator gang
@Kizuro it got smashed in the battle against the monster. He put too much power into a swing and suddenly his blade was ~shattered~

Double-page supporter
Dude just proposes while they are flirting like there's no tomorrow... at least wait until they're done!

Dex-chan lover
Haha not this again. Why do i get the feeling the dude is not charmed

Users who are viewing this thread