Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Holy Clothing

Dex-chan lover
I mean, with chuuni guy, I think people just didn’t believe he was the chosen hero of his goddess because of his general behavior. Tachibana, at least, would be considered the highest beauty by most people, so there’s a chance they’d be more receptive to believing she’s the chosen hero.

Dex-chan lover
> "Would you mind settling for my robe?"
WHAT THEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
When sister undone her robe, I LITERALLY OPEN MY JAW AND STARED AT IT. I cant really believe under that robe, a beautiful fabric exist

The full body view of the Sister in her bikini, its the perfect material for tonight sleeping....
Please pray for Sister well being tonight....

> You know the difference between smiling and being happy?
Smiling is something you had when talking with another person and showing how you're feelings so far.
Happy is a feeling mostly you show only when you at yourself. Being lonely and being happy because something great occurs in you personally.
For example, you had a new GTX3090i, you are happy.

I am saying this because this chapter makes me happy, knowing that the chapel was a pool party full of people lively chatting to each other, smiling to each other, and doesn't discriminate if you are ugly or handsome. Just make sure no STD in your aftermath story.

> Now what would the thing on Tachibana's body?
I bet it is something like a magic symbol representing the curse of the love goddess.
OR, MAYBE ITS THE SYMBOL OF THE HOLY SHRINE MAIDEN OF THE LOVE GODDESS AND IT WILL MAKE TACHIBANA'S STATUS ELEVATE TO SAINTHOOD AND SHE WILL BE WORSHIP AND BEING INVITED EVERY SECOND ON THE POOL PARTY WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH MAYONNAISE HAS BEEN THROWN IN THAT POOL FOR SOME TIME NOW...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
19th place? Ouch.

Sounds about right though.

Dex-chan lover
Well, what do you expect out of the followers of that wild slut? :D

Dex-chan lover
Take the headdress off!
Fall!
Beg for forgiveness, you plebian exhibitionist!
See what true divinely gifted beauty(by way of cheats) is like!

Dex-chan lover
I very much appreciate the lack of blunt ecchi in this chapter, even though any other manga would take advantage of the situation to show some low quality ecchi, this just focus on the comedy side of it

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to see this church being erased from existence, along with it's followers

Dex-chan lover
Well, they know what that goddess is about but I wouldn't except this nudist cult. Cant they accept beauty in all form even modest beauty ?

God! Hear my cry:
please let it be a womb tattoo please let it be a womb tattoo please let it be a womb tattoo

Users who are viewing this thread