Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Admonition

choose a guy = gay, choose a girl = lesbian i.e. gay, you gay either way so might as well choose your friend so I could be happy

Next chapter: Our heroine fucks herself? Uh... Yea (whole chapter is censored and is just 10 pages of white)

@thatother1dude
The standard fare is that the genderbent person (usually a guy who turned into a girl) instantly adopts all the mannerisms, social norms and sexual norms of their new sex. Unless, of course, some gag or short story contrivance needs them not to. It's in almost every genderbending manga and it's boring af. The few that actually offer some character growth and explore the characters sexuality properly are few and far between. I'm not looking for some melodramatic bs, but there are some really cool stories to write and situations to explore. For example https://mangadex.org/title/29066/my-dead-boyfriend-came-back-as-a-high-school-girl. I'm really sad that we don't get something like that in long running manga instead of oneshots.

I love that the mangaka doesn't give a fuck about eastern or western norms of gender, sexuality, romance, or what have you. What we get instead is an incredibly unique story seeing two rather reality-grounded characters (one moreso than the other) reacting very organically to the wild fantasy world they're now in, and the feelings developing for one another (both natural and magically-forced).

Double-page supporter
@V42ND That's because in Japan, anything that isn't a normal heterosexual couple is considered a fetish.

Gay? That's a fetish.

Troon? That's a fetish, btw you need to sterilize yourself if you want GRS.

Like to dress up as a woman and get fucked in the ass? Fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Haha! I thought she was upset at getting lectured but turns out she was just feeling really shy.

Man, I was really happy with this chapter. I had been disappointed that for a while they were glossing over that Tachibana is supposed to be affected by the curse too, but I'm glad they acknowledged it.

@Edixo Aren't a fetish mean every single little (even the less/more obscure) things that sexually arouse you... rather than "anything that isn't a normal hetero-cpl", heck you've probably heard of "glasses fetish, cat ear fetish, muscle fetish, hair fetish, s...c...a....t, coprophagia, 腹パン(hara-pan)", etc from a hetero cpl and that in itself is a fetish if it arouse you sexually. (mind you the last 3 is among the more obscure one which is rather... common, I guess).

And I don't think those only apply in Japan... afaik, the term itself is there but isn't being used and discussed as openly in society normally (like, duh... imagine your boss/co-worker came up to you suddenly talking about their fetish as a standard topic for chitchat)

and I think a "homosexual cpl" is a rather common fetish nowadays. (even more so in a fandom culture, especially in Idol/anime centered culture) it may or may not refer to fetish depending on what the term "homosexual" is used in.. fetish itself is not limited only to "anything that IS NOT a hetero cpl".

Wow new girl design so beautiful. And im okay if tachibana stick with her even later revealed if she is trap perhaps

@Edixo You're not wrong, but you're not entirely right either. Japan is very sexually reserved, so you're expected not to be overt about your preferences outside of private spaces, regardless of your sexuality. Being gay is a lot more common there now than you'd think, and while it still carries enough of that old world taboo to screw with human rights, the lack of a large publicly-acknowledged gay presence attempting to change the status quo also means more normalcy and tolerance. By no means is it an ideal situation, far from it, but it's a breath of fresh air compared to the overbearing politically-motivated wokescold crowd promoting this cultlike groupthink ideology that unpersons gays who don't tow the party line, so to speak.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Tachibana is starting to forget what he looked like, though at least Jinguuji still remembers, cause he remembers Tachibana's face in the later chapters. I'm really interested if this plotline is going to be developed further and if yes, then how

Users who are viewing this thread