Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Admonition

I wonder when Tachibana learned how to run in heels.

Also: screw yuri, the manga's first chapter promised me romcom between two old men! Genderbender almost always goes yuri and I'm sick of it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@cezyou
Yuri... Tis a cross we must bear, as lovers of broxbro gb manga
But we shall be strong, take in and believe within our hearts the age old adage
BROS BEFORE HOES

@cezyou please tell me your kidding because if not I don’t don’t what’s wrong with you. Gender bender (excluding novels where there’s a more even spilt), have the character end up with a guy far more often then a girl, if you go through the gb series on this site and make tally of yuri vs straight endings (as I have done before to counter a similar and equally stupid comment previously). You will find the MATH says yuri endings are the minority ending type. The only reason I can fathom (other then plain stupidity) someone would ever think like you, is because there’s been a big increase in yuri gender bender series on this site recently and even then there’s a roughly even spilt at most (as in straight vs yuri among recent updates).

Supporter
It would be pathetic if Tachibana's reason to hook up with Jinguuji is "because magic means women don't it for me anymore, and you're the guy I'm least disgusted being with".

He needs to get a girlfriend, realize he (still) likes girls, but then also realize he like Jinguuji better.

The idea a gender-bent protagonist could be bisexual is the truly underused option. Basically the only ones I know of are Kanojo ni Naru Hi: Another and (repostedly) Idol Pretender.

Dex-chan lover
I have a fantastic business plan: build an exercise bike/treadmill/what have you that literally is built to only withstand a week of serious use. Maybe make it out of Papier-mâché. If purchased by someone who actually uses it longer, replace for free. (with something made out of a stronger Papier-mâché)
As for the rest, you've just padded your margin$$$$

(Just a wild ass back of the napkin idea - it probably wouldn't make any actual business sense)

😆

Supporter
It's either go with him and be somewhat gay with your Best Friend or aim her and be technically gay. A win-win situation for us

Dex-chan lover
Well this is nice. I'm good with traps/genderbend yuri (or is this considered straight?) couples 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread