Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Beautiful Girl

@Darklight99
The manga is literally about Jinguuji and Tachibana falling in love with each other.

No, it's literally about them trying to not fall in love while they try to defeat the Demon King. All to remove the curse of finding each other attractive placed on them by the goddess of love and beauty and return things to normal.

You read to many TS doijins.

Dex-chan lover
@futbuk The entire point of this chapter was to show that Tachibana wants Jinguuji to find her cute and give her attention, she's trying to blame the curse and denying her feelings for him. The previous chapter she got so hot and bothered by Jinguuji grabbing her that she had to run away in embarrassment. I'm not sure whether you're even reading this manga or have read any romance story in your life. Main characters trying to deny their obvious love is the standard.

@Darklight99
The entire point of this chapter was to show that Tachibana wants Jinguuji to find her him cute and give her him attention, she's he's trying to blame the curse and denying her his feelings for him. The previous chapter she he got so hot and bothered by Jinguuji grabbing her him that she he had to run away in embarrassment. I'm not sure whether you're even reading this manga or have read any romance story in your life. Main characters trying to deny their obvious love is the standard.

I corrected a few mistakes you made.

Put yourself in Tachibana's shoes. God knows you probably already have given your confusion thus far.

This time though, really think about it. A god from another realm you don't know kills you, takes you to a fantasy world, brings you back to life but changes your gender. When you complain that you don't want this, the god then curses you to be attracted to and lust after your best friend who until a few minutes ago was the same gender as you and you aren't attracted to men.

Luckily, the artstyle is great and the jokes land more often than not, but when you boil it down, it reads like most gender swap doujin. Just replace curse with aphrodisiac/drug and magic with bullshit female virus maguffin.

The problem is you are reading into this what either isn't there or hasn't been established as canon. You are free to speculate of course, that's the fun of a comment section, but you referring to Tachinbana with female pronouns when not even he does that... well, I really think that makes my point for me.

Dex-chan lover
@futbuk As I expected, you're just seething about the gender bending, god knows why people like you keep reading these manga when you hate the genre to begin with, and you have a Nagatoro pfp on top of it, perfection.

@Darklight99

COPE

I dislike Isekai in general. I am here BECAUSE the genderbending + best friends makes the comedy more interesting. It should have been clear by the multiple references I have made that I also like the genderbending tag in general. I just don't like it when mtf ts has the guy sucking the first dick they see cuz "lol when in Rome." I also like Youjo Senki which is arguably genderbending Isekai but I watch it for completely different reasons than I read this.

Meanwhile you are over here hyperventilating at the thought of the two MCs running off to get married and having kids while Tachibana HIMSELF still considers himself a man. Again, fine if that is your fetish, but misgendering poor Tachi as he goes through this admittedly entertaining hell. I thought you of all people would respect pronouns, fictional or not.

And wtf is wrong with Nagatoro? I can't wait till the anime comes out and all you crybabies lose your shit on twitter about bullying or nanashi's past only for Japan to raises its head over the parapet just far enough to give you the middle finger. I've been waiting 3 years for this. It's gonna be great.

@futbuk We don't really know what Tachibana is in gender. The beginning of the of the whole thing raises real suspicion on them being a egg in denial. We do not have enough info to make 100% confirmation but the way the manga is going it it kinda leading into TachibanaXJinguuji.

Also, I tend to get past the 'Identifies as their previous gender' thing by thinking gender benders as 'Gender' benders with very convenient sex change to go with it cause most authors don't show or think or know of the distinction anyway unless it's specifically a trans issue story.

To tell the truth, while I like gender bender, I am a bit uncomfortable of this story straitening a gay guy, even if he was closeted about it but who knows, maybe Jinguuji is bi with just a preference for guys cause of his experience with girls. (I have only seen one story so far where the guy turns back and still gets together with the guy love interest)

Sorta related cause I'm reaching my breaking point but can Yuri shippers at least change it up by saying something like 'I ship x girl with y (Only 1 chapter/page/panel/mention) girl' ' Ooo, new girl, I want to ship them with female MC' instead of chanting 'Yuri Yuri Yuri' like type of creepy perverted stalker? This type of stuff is really turning me off girl majority stories (I use to ship in Azumanga and Lucky Star but now it feels urg for me to do it) and I am afraid to touch any girl love stories now because of that. (I know I could not read the comments but I like reading the comments)

I appreciate you not instantly assuming I am a bad person for disagreeing like some people. Thank you for taking the time to explain from your perspective. However...

The beginning of the of the whole thing raises real suspicion on them being a egg in denial.

He drunkenly cries out to no one in particular that he wishes he was a girl so he could get attention. He's lonely. He see's his friend who is more attractive and mature as an obstacle getting in the way of him finding a girlfriend. He actually falls victim to a mindset some just assume most trans people have. "If I can't get a girlfriend I will become the girlfriend." Don't know if that was intentional, but this is all said while he is wasted.

This is exactly what I have been dreading when I started actually reading comments while waiting for new chapters. I get into the same kind of arguments with people insisting that Legend of Galactic Heroes is filled with gay characters. I genuinely think you are reading too much into this. You are a hammer desperately in search of nails because you are seeking validation for your identity in a medium that doesn't cater to it or worse, fetishizes it. in an manner acceptable to your sensibilities.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

I won't get into the whole shipping thing because I don't have the time to dissect that particular brand of crazy. I will say that I understand your annoyance with yurishippers and feel the same way about people that shove trans and gay issues into my comfy genderbender isekai.

Aggregator gang
@futbuk the first chapter repeatedly says this is a romcom between the two leads so i think you can forgive readers that actually buy into that

Dex-chan lover
@Porg Don't try to bother with yuritards, when the chapter itself was all about how Tachibana wanted to look cute for and be praised by Jinguuji and they come up with the conclusion that it's going to have a Yuri route, you know there's no hope for these people.

Double-page supporter
why do troons have to invade and ruin everything I like

@Darklight99 Couldn't formulate even a basic response so you gave up and called me a "yuritard". All cause I correctly pointed out you misgendered a fictional character while defending your ridiculous notions lol.

At no point did I say a single thing about the new female character. Learn to fucking read kiddo.

@Porg I'm convinced it's a tease and these people shoehorning trans issues into a manga probably don't even see that.

Dex-chan lover
@futbuk No one is shoehorning trans issues here, these are all standard GB tropes, jist because you refuse to accept is doesn't mean it isn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread