Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Final Weapon

reu

Dex-chan lover
Maids always make the best villains
From the get go, it was kind of wierd how she wasn't a filthy degenerate in a whole kingdom full of them

Dex-chan lover
Bro like nothing happened in the last 10 chapter
jing just sat around and cried like a little baby while tachibana was dragged around

@Kampfarsch for real, it’s getting painfully boring. I still remember at the beginning of it when the author said it was a romcom. There’s been barely any rom and no com for awhile tbh. Now I’m stuck reading it because I need to know how it turns out.

Dex-chan lover
just checked mewkledreamy. it seems like it's a magical girl anime aimed for young audiences.

i was amazed by how clean the art direction was, though.

Err... I honestly thought that was just some gibberish word that got that leaked out because of an accumulating stress from hard works and not an actual title of a Magical Girl Anime that aired just last year....

Why the fuck has the story ground to an absolute halt? it was great up until like 20 ish chapters ago, but this is borderline painful to read now

Dex-chan lover
Incredibly boring for True Power Awakening to just make Tachibana tired and zoned out. Author could have had some real fun and shown Tachibana let loose and act really unruly but instead we just get... nothing

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the weapon will look like a rabbit. Considering the comedic nature of this and the fact that it looks like it has two chimmeny's so close together on top, I think it would be funny if it was.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread