Fantasy Sister! - Ch. 1

I want to see the author make alternative ending when she choose infinite gauntlet and make her brother disappear😂

@Kurayami12 It stands for "Aeon of Strife", which was a really popular map from Starcraft. It had a mission where you rescue someone using only heroes, which was the idea that gave birth to DotA and similar maps.

Dex-chan lover
So.... I'm totally not triggered there wasn't any mention of roleplayers or strategy game players. Definitely not. Totally not.
Jokes aside, I'll play anything, minus sport games, seriously I see little point in the decades worth of sports games (This is just me being annoyed by ea being ea and making a yearly sport game that's usually broken garbage or filled with micro-tansactions)... well discluding blood bowl, but that's a warhammer turn-based strategy game with rng every step of the way.
Edit: another rant, 2 hours for customization is just par for the course, I know some buddies that take literal days making a character, hell it to ok me a few hours making a monster hunter character, which you don't even see most of the time because they wear armor and helmets (unless you turn that setting off, which I didn't, I prefer my wiggler head and suit very much thank you)

Users who are viewing this thread