Farmer of Spirits

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Art: Hawa/10
Plot: Hawa/10
Characters: Hawawa/10

Overall rating: Hawa Hawa/10

Bookmarked

Where i can see the raw material? I'm looking but i cant find it, i just want to to see a little bit ahead even if i don't speak Korean... (i know i have a problem)

Contributor
Oh, thank god, for once something's actually wholesome like it looks.

This is sweet and adorable. A++

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I wouldn't believe it if I didn't witness it

but those Koreans will make just about anything a hunter manwha

Pretty cute 8/10

Dex-chan lover
It's kyuute i guess, but the lack of difficult situations and a very "plot armory" development makes the title a little bit rough to read as it's starting to get less and less interesting.

Not to mention some parts (which are small) are confusing.

Supporter
it manages to be decently interesting despite, but these arbitrary game-like pop up windows really detract from it

@yefta03 is the chef a girl or a guy I'm confused. I don't know korean names. and this adorableness is my lifeforce. I love this type of manga/manhwa.

I'm going on a limb here and say that the chef is a girl but the translators got it wrong. I read somewhere that was the case. But yeah, it's pretty confusing.

I've heard that this was adapted from a web novel? Would anyone happen to have the link and care to share it?
Unless I've heard wrong.

@REALU the tag is not the right one... Here it's a relation like father and daughter, there is absolutely no romance or seksual activities in it

Users who are viewing this thread