Violets are blue,
I saw an illegal loli
And FBI too.

Contributor
Licensed by Tapas, due for release Dec 17th
ugh
tenor.gif

MD@Home
I hope this series stays the path of the cute and healing and never strays into dungeon clearing because... sigh... there's enough of those...

this is so adorable. defintiely a must read if you like laid back slice of life with fantasy elements. Don't have the shitty whole harem thing going on, nor the whole "MC don't break a sweat but still is considered as a god by everyone". Only very nice, cozy, fantasy farming with adorables characters 10/10 SoL

Good if you’re into the dumb shocking ability slowly wows everyone along with MC fathering a Loli in a cute setting. It’s a HUGE stretch to say this has a cooking theme. It’s more the food than the process to make it.

Thought i couldve read till chap 31 but then it said: Nomegalul.... no more hawa for me sadge

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if that Isekai slow life farming harem trash was actually good and you've got this.

MD@Home
I get really mad at Asura for their sniping habits and then they pull this out of nowhere and how can I ever be mad at them...

It's a shame that this is going to get dropped by Asura this month because it's getting licensed by Tapas.

AGH! Tapas? Really? I don't want to read it on Tapas. They keep shoving BL/GL in my face when I don't want to read that. I just want to read what I like in peace.

🧐🧐When you find a manhwa that makes you excited to read: 🤠

When series is forced dropped because Tappas said free real estate: 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Fuck these awful "official" translators and fuck the cowardly scan teams who give up on a series because they're afraid of said "official" translators so much as farting in their general direction

And what makes me shock is, in tapas just 15 chapter... Come on asura scans... You can do it. Dont make me sad this time

Users who are viewing this thread