Faster Than a Kiss

Aggregator gang
Honestly, i really dont mind their delay's, its their choice to do it, and they have very good reasons to do it with immensely popular series like One Piece, My Hero Academia and others. They are even providing Solo Leveling chapters instantly, without delays because it is popular here.
Keep on translating, you guys are a good group, taking such high risk series that could get C&D'd any moment.

Did you really change your delay to 12 hours! Thank you very much. =D

EDIT: Yeah... Nevermind then.

EDIT 2: It's 12 hours again?

I wish to read more of "Monogatory". Thanks for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
you know I read the whole your going to leave and everything and I respect that the only problem is
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .I CAN'T USE THE FUCKING JAAIMINI'S BOX SITE CAUSE IT CRASHES MY DAMN BROWSER YOU IDIOTS

Aggregator gang
I used Tachiyomi either way, do what you want. I neither am against or for what you guys do. At the end of the day I'll still look for the free stuff, I'm poor for the moment.

Y'all are just idiots, don't like the delay? visit their site. Can't visit the site? Solve the damn problem then instead of bitching about it or suck it up.

If you're not paying them shit then you have no right to be pissed at them.

Dex-chan lover
did something happened?... all of the sudden all of jaimini's works here are gone...

Double-page supporter
Can an outsider (a fellow reader) explain exactly what happened without a bias please ?

@FireCamp

from what i understand, the tldr:

a group of scanlators didnt like something about MangaDex and decided to pull all their scans from the site. on their way out, the groups decided to post saying MangaDex makes a profit/money/stealing their traffic from their work and I think something about how they're getting harassed from readers and the MD admins not doing anything about it. MD admins says that's not the problem but the groups want more money and shouldn't use them as an excuse for leaving. then bam, ~38 pages of going back and forth.

I hope this helps and I didnt show a bias to either side!

How y'all look leaving Mangadex over petty drama:

bigstock-clown-waves-hello-7580746.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread