Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 59.2 - As An Older Sister

NOOO)OOOOOOO FUCKCK KCKCKKCK KURO NOOOOOO Q34IDFASDF DONT DIE NOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember when this manga was light-hearted about magical girls and Shirou's harem? Pepperidge farm remembers

I thought it was a Loli lesbian friendship power manga

NOOOOOO!!! NOT BEST GIRL... Im pretty sure this wont end badly as it is now im gonna hope she comes back

Dex-chan lover
Illya... Stop sacrificing yourself for the sake of good endings!
Also if you remember it, archer is really really really reluctant to die when he is killed, even when he disappears right before your eyes, so there is that possibility.
@Yatsuki Magical girl stories are mostly not light-hearted though... Also it's Nasuverse.

I wonder if this means the Kaleid series is coming to an end. Either that or they continue the series without Kuro or make the gang find a way to revive her or something. Idk

Dex-chan lover
me at first: FINALLY SHE USED THE BULLET
me at the end. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
@Lampsy
was joking, but hiroyama gonna loli and money is great

it's possible. spinoffs or 4komas would be fine. possibly better

Dex-chan lover
So it is now canon that Kuro is now a official heroic spirit since she can be "summoned" or arrived in Chaldea since she technically died right?

The worst part is that after a good clip of consistent updates, this is the chapter that precedes a two-month gap.

So yeah, this is definitely shocking and sad, and it was certainly a believable way to finally kill that overpowered motherfucker, but... it kinda goes against the whole "a happy ending for all" theme of the Prillya series, and tripping at the finish line is the cruelest way to hammer home the point. That, and there's still quite a few loose plot threads to tie up (Gilgamesh, Sakura, Tanaka, Pandora and her Box). The story clearly isn't over yet, so I'm holding onto cautious optimism that this isn't really the end of Kuro.

Kuro isn't in throne of heroes, lore reasons is :FGO versions are just clones created by Fate system. Real reason is fan service, even thier 'complete material' says don't question why they exist in chaldeas.

Man, we all had a feeling after Shirou gave Kuro that speech about being prepared to die and handed her Kiri’s bullet that something could go down, but we all hoped and prayed Kuro would make it thru 😔 I really hope she’s not gone for good

@Some_Jerk there's no 1 month break, we're getting a chapter next month as usual. It's just that the numbering of Comp-Ace is fucked up. This one was the December issue. Next month's will be the January issue.

GOD, NO!

...then again, It is the usual stuff.
And Illya... well.. Kuro, would it kill you to stop dying for once... I've not enough hearts for every times that happened.

FGO event, Ibaraki losing her new friend, Illya's pseudo-servant.
Now here Kuro gone.
Great.
Do they like killing Illya-face?

Users who are viewing this thread