Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 72.2 - Come Forth, Guardians of the Scales!

That card was destroyed though, which is why Kuro is "dead". So I am not sure where Miyu yanked it from. I don't believe it's Gilgamesh's card, Kid Gil took off with that one and he hasn't come back yet, unless I missed something.

That archer card is also actually not an "Archer" card at all. It's a fake "Nameless" card that is later imprinted with Emiya due to it's connection with Miyu's Shirou. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics, but one thing that is clear is Kuro had this card permanently installed, or rather she was using it as a body. Meaning it might just be an empty "Nameless" card again, except for it being a catalyst.

If an archer is summoned, it would make more sense that Gilgamesh is summoned. The actual archer card of the Ainsworth HGW is his. The fact that Gil is already summoned, or that he's holding onto his card, are all probable reasons why the Archer is missing.
The Archer Card still being intact is because Miyu is abusing the Counter Force's corrective history again. It was destroyed in the original timeline, but the new timeline consisted of Miyu using Archer Install to shoot down Julian-Darius -- he never got the chance to destroy the Archer Card here. (This is shown in Chapter 67.)

Also worth noting is that Archer Miyu had an Emiya-adjacent outfit and bow under Archer Install, so the Archer Card is definitely still Emiya. Which begs the question why Emiya wasn't summoned along with the rest...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why fgo reference?
It's because it just happened that in fgo lore, Fujimaru Ritsuka summoned 6 Servants to battle, for limited time.

The similarity is funny, that's all.

Yeah, that's it right there. Fishing for the most banal of excuses to make a 'funny' reference to FGO.

And FYI, Ritsuka summons usually 1 at a time, and it's been continuously reinforced in the story that the normal limit is 3. That's why 3 on-screen only. So it's not even right. Is your head only full of the game mechanics or did you just have to fish that hard?

As I said, cringe. Like an old-timer trying to butt into a conversation by saying things that are "in", and they're not even right. But at least you tried to link it, unlike some others that just talk pulling banner or some shit.

Isn't all of this happening in a world that doesn't acknowledge Illya, which is why Miyu can do all this powerful stuff? In a world like that there's no Kuro, so Miyu/Shirou should still have the card.

Yeah, I grant that there's all kinds of possibilities here, so that could be it. It tracks with her saying she's the winner of the HGW, so all the cards should have returned to her at the end. But we don't really know enough, so I'm not going to say anything definitive on that front. For example, just because Illya doesn't exist doesn't mean Kuro didn't, even though its paradoxical. They have a shaky awareness that Illya did exist because logically she did, as without her, they would never have come to this universe, or gone through various other experiences. Or maybe it does, as Kuro is actually Illya herself too.

Last edited:
I wish I could go a chapter where servant's get summoned without people making some inane reference to FGO mechanics/gacha. It's tiresome.

Don't get me wrong, I happily play FGO every day, but if the first thing that comes to mind when you're cross-referencing a series is the trappings of a game rather than the content of the game, I think that's damn cringe.

Also, that Archer card should be the token that indicates the "winner" of the HGW, which means it's being used as a catalyst for her wish. That is why the 6 that appear are not just the OG, they are the specific heroes associated with the Grail War that was fought in both the last Ainsworth HGW and Illya's HGW.

That card was destroyed though, which is why Kuro is "dead". So I am not sure where Miyu yanked it from. I don't believe it's Gilgamesh's card, Kid Gil took off with that one and he hasn't come back yet, unless I missed something.

That archer card is also actually not an "Archer" card at all. It's a fake "Nameless" card that is later imprinted with Emiya due to it's connection with Miyu's Shirou. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics, but one thing that is clear is Kuro had this card permanently installed, or rather she was using it as a body. Meaning it might just be an empty "Nameless" card again, except for it being a catalyst.

If an archer is summoned, it would make more sense that Gilgamesh is summoned. The actual archer card of the Ainsworth HGW is his. The fact that Gil is already summoned, or that he's holding onto his card, are all probable reasons why the Archer is missing.
If Illya doesn’t exist in this timeline then the Arher card might not have gotten in the hands of Rin / Luvia. Or if they did no one ever activated the cards as possession except the Ainsworth who have been possessing cards in their universe. Illya was the first to show Rin and Luvia and Miyu that it is possible to assume a spirit when she fought Alter Saber. I don’t know where that card would be but it never turned into Kuro so it’s not destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like some of Illya behaviour seeped into Pandora. Perhaps because she is now accompanying her since forever as a fairy?

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it be funny if the archer she summoned from the FSN lineup was Gilgamesh instead of EMIYA? but it would've been more fitting since Gil was also "the winner of the Holy Grail"

Dex-chan lover
Miyu went full whale, woo. Great chapter to end the year on. Shame we won't get any more Illya this year.

Dex-chan lover
The Archer Card still being intact is because Miyu is abusing the Counter Force's corrective history again. It was destroyed in the original timeline, but the new timeline consisted of Miyu using Archer Install to shoot down Julian-Darius -- he never got the chance to destroy the Archer Card here. (This is shown in Chapter 67.)

Also worth noting is that Archer Miyu had an Emiya-adjacent outfit and bow under Archer Install, so the Archer Card is definitely still Emiya. Which begs the question why Emiya wasn't summoned along with the rest...

Hm so I read that part again, and I agree. That was a very quick and confusing panel...but basically in this version Miyuki shot Darius directly with the origin bullet instead of Kuro using it on her own card.

Perhaps the reason, other than it's really a fake archer card and perhaps never truly summoned Emiya, is that this current timeline has no future as gil implied after that point in time. There is no Emiya as long as Shirou doesn't at least have the potential to become him, though he doesn't necessarily need to.

Dex-chan lover
Sh@t, I have to reread this to comprehend this. God dammit fate!

(Holy cow, she’s throwing the Complete fifth Holy Grail war at him!!!)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol just how far this series are come, from the beginning of the story with a mahou shoujo esque story spicing up with a bit of yuri. then this Epic world ending battle, where the stakes is so high, as expected of Fate series.

Users who are viewing this thread