Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 74.2 - Welcome

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't bring it up last chapter, but are they currently in the origin of the pithos' contents? I figured that would be the way for Illya to technically come back (and still be alive after thousands of years) considering Pandora's and Darius's data were being backed up and restored within/out of it. Guess the implications here further prove that point.

Dex-chan lover
So every version of Illya that isn't killed by Goldie is destined to become one basically.
Errr ... regarding that. Unless that was changed at some point Illya dies I think 1-3 years after the events of Fate / Stay Night even if she survives as they messed her body up too much adjusting her to the Grail. Granted I don't see this mentioned in the wiki when I checked it might not be canon anymore. I wouldn't mind if they did, the Girl deserves a Happy end dammit!

Dex-chan lover
Errr ... regarding that. Unless that was changed at some point Illya dies I think 1-3 years after the events of Fate / Stay Night even if she survives as they messed her body up too much adjusting her to the Grail. Granted I don't see this mentioned in the wiki when I checked it might not be canon anymore. I wouldn't mind if they did, the Girl deserves a Happy end dammit!

Yeah this is true iirc. It's been while since I played the VN, but they mentioned it in Saber route I think. So yeah FSN Illya can't take a break even if she survive

Dex-chan lover

It's left intentionally vague. The only actual confirmation is Zouken stating she won't survive a year after FSN, meanwhile Ilya just parrots that information. But since then, all other evidence points to her living at least a bit longer than that, and Zouken was making an estimate of something unprecedented. Einzbern homunculus are said to be near immortal after all, under normal circumstances. He could also have been plain lying. We'll never know, since Nasu will probably never say.

Speaking of Tiger Dojo, the biggest hint to the contrary is when she states she would be around to ensure Shirou doesn't turn into EMIYA. That's where it gets a little contentious, where I think fans are too eager to play the tragedy card and insist she's speaking from the afterlife or something.

Seeing as Illya dying or being killed is a key reason for Shirou to either become EMIYA or take similar futile routes towards his dream, that implies she doesn't die prematurely. Plus Taiga is there too, so how is Tiger Dojo an afterlife? I don't want to get too serious about Tiger Dojo though.

The HF route also implies that there exists at least some ways to extend her lifespan. We just never find out if they do anything about it. Then there's other details or implications in Ataraxia...Apocrpyha...FGO, etc.

But coming all the way back to the original point. I said she becomes a lolibaba more as a meta joke, not literally. Whether she lives to a ripe old age or dies and watches everything from Tiger Dojo, she's probably still going to end up spending decades, if not longer, as a loli. Meanwhile, in FGO, Sitonai/Illya was deliberately emphasized to be older in the artwork notes, and she has at least two ancient goddesses in her, but she's still a loli, and younger than the original Sitonai at that. Now this Prisma Illya has been here for.....well goodness knows how long really. And she's still a loli.

Dex-chan lover
HUGE TEXT
I remember the Tiger Dojo thing ... and how the music cut out when Taiga questions her and Illya mentions "it's a secret". But yeah Tiger Dojo is a little ... yeah. I just assumed it's Nasu messing with us. He do enjoys that.
But now I want FGO Illya find out what is happening in her story later :D
Illya: "Wait ... I end up HOW OLD!? and I still look like this!?"

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is wondering about Illya lore, meanwhile, I'm wondering why Illya is lacking snacks when she has some form of reality-warping powers and could have just willed some into existence.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation

Now that was one turn of events. The last we saw her she turned into fairy, now Illya(?) somehow resembles her FSN self.

Darius successfully switched to a new body. Damn, that guy is as hard to kill as a r*atches. But for thousand-years-old living mage, it was not bad. Roa and zouken needed to learn a page or two from you

"The infancy of the world" huh. For info, the subject of Mystery in Nasuverse rely on the concept of "belief": If something is suspected to exist, regardless whether there was confirmation or not, then the world shall allow it. It's just due to the quality of mystery in the age of man and the rise of modern civilization, magecraft has been declining ever since...
What happened here is the opposite. With humanity absence in the new world and the world(within that singularity) returned to "infancy" state, magecraft has reduced to zero. Maybe there's a way to perform mystery, but possibly only Illya(?) and Tanaka know it. Most of darius' circuit also had been destroyed by Chloe and Miyu, so things would be even harder for our final boss here

This new chapter gives us more questions than answer. What happened to Illya? And her story with Pandora in ancient Greek? Where is Ruby and Ko-gil? Could it be this is the world within pithos? Last but not least, is Illya still resolved to save everyone, including Darius? Well then, see ya guys next chapter!👋

Dex-chan lover
Attitude-wise it feels closer to Pandora than Illya. Either way, good to see her again

Users who are viewing this thread