Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 74.2 - Welcome

Aggregator gang
Darius: No this can't be how there no way someone can live in a world that only one color like this!!
Tanaka: should we told him about the bleached earth?
Illya: Nah he figure it out Sooner or later.

"Am I 1000 years or 11 years old?"

Oh no, no, no...

I swear only Illya can give such a cheerful welcome to mudface Darius.

Dex-chan lover
So Illya is now literally Madoka. Man, what a disappointment this whole arc has been.

How do you even return this stoic goddess who spent 6000 years in solitude in an empty world back to school with her normal friends? Illya is now so far beyond humanity, I don't think Hiroyama can turn this around anymore

Dex-chan lover
Now this Prisma Illya has been here for.....well goodness knows how long really. And she's still a loli.
Realistically the illya in this chapter doesn't have a body, it's supposed to be just her consciousness. Her body is still half dead with Gilgamesh and Ruby, allegedly, I don't even know anymore what hiroyama is supposed to be cooking.
Can we go back to when it was just 3 girls having fun and sometimes fighting ghosts?

Dex-chan lover
I... don't like it.
This Illya is not Kaleid Illya I know.
She sounds so adult, grown up.
Is this the fair price for us, win the fuckin war but lose our only happy Illya?

Dex-chan lover
So Illya is now literally Madoka. Man, what a disappointment this whole arc has been.

How do you even return this stoic goddess who spent 6000 years in solitude in an empty world back to school with her normal friends? Illya is now so far beyond humanity, I don't think Hiroyama can turn this around anymore
Her whole journey is to save her friends.
And when she started it, the manga literally implemented the Idea she would sacrifice herself for it.
6000 years? I doubt she has a shred of humanity left in her.
We should be grateful she has not gone insane like Darius.

Dex-chan lover
I... don't like it.
This Illya is not Kaleid Illya I know.
She sounds so adult, grown up.
Is this the fair price for us, win the fuckin war but lose our only happy Illya?
The whole concept was kinda scrapped in 3rei.
The original point was "A world where Illya is happy with her family and friends, and works part time as a magical girl"

The "family and friends" were completely removed at the very beginning of 3rei. Illya had to watch both her sister and her best friend die in front of her eyes. She has experienced eternity to the point where 10 years is a meaningless amount of time.

I think what I hate the most about all of this is that she sacrificed everything to save a parallel world that has nothing to do with her and wasn't even facing impending doom, just something similar to climate change. This whole charade should have ended with rescuing Miyu at the end of the 3rei anime season.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every chapter of Prillya shows more question and then answer afterwards. Hell, even connecting entire Fate-verse to FGO-verse by explaining logic behind Lostbelt and claiming that Miyuverse is one of Lostbelt. Now Hiroyama is explaining what would happen to doomed Lostbelt.

It's a great dedication even though he has bad condition.

Illya never get any rest eh. I wish (but it never happen) Nasu stop playing From Software's games and remake Fate/Stay Night with adding Illya and Shinji route that was canceled because of their Comiket deadline.

Dex-chan lover
It's a great dedication even though he has bad condition.

Illya never get any rest eh. I wish (but it never happen) Nasu stop playing From Software's games and remake Fate/Stay Night with adding Illya and Shinji route that was canceled because of their Comiket deadline.
What's his medical problem?

I'm so jaded with Nasu after waiting for years.
Even if somehow Typemoon managed to release Tsukihime remake with Sacchin route / Tsukihime 2 / FSN remake with Illya route, I don't think I can enjoy them as much as I enjoy their old story years ago.

And didn't Homura literally
pull the normal Madoka out of the god Madoka to give her a normal life?

There will be a way to make it work. Whether the fans buy it that's another matter, but I doubt most will mind as long as it's satisfying to read : )

The original point was "A world where Illya is happy with her family and friends
And be happy she should. I don't doubt at all Hiroyama will aim for a happy ending for essentially everybody in the end (maybe even Darius). This is the whole point of Priya. It's just that he's literally taking years to get there (due to his ill health and stuff).

Can we go back to when it was just 3 girls having fun and sometimes fighting ghosts?
Maybe that's your concept of a "happy world for Illya". But with all the ups and downs the happiness in the end will be much much sweeter. Priya really took off and Hiroyama got the recognition he deserves after 3rei, for a reason (not to mention "the best Shirou of them all" and all the references he throws to the original Fate works in 3rei, a lot of which happened after the chapter at the end of the 3rei anime season you referred to).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread