Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 74.2 - Welcome

I... don't like it.
This Illya is not Kaleid Illya I know.
She sounds so adult, grown up.
Is this the fair price for us, win the fuckin war but lose our only happy Illya?
A lot of commentators have been pointing out how this Illya is much closer to the original Illya in FSN, with a hint of unhingedness, and they love it. (I also just simply had to laugh out loud at quite a few scenes in this chapter 😄.)

I just feel blessed to have been able to see all forms of Illya in Priya. Gotta appreciate the dedication of Hiroyama to her for 15+ years.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Illya suffering is a multiverse constant
Her Fate Unlimited Bladeworks was too heartbreaking. Being stabbed and slashed eyes, holding onto a rock thinking it’s Berserker, like way too pitiful. Only lived the only way she knew how. And it wasn’t necessarily to help others like Shirou’s good will. Sure there are some routes she gets to reveal that she’s his sister but like Illya’s other universe counterparts are way too horrible. I think her slice of life here and the reason to fight (friends and family) has kept Illya sane. Darius kept losing memories but I don’t think Illya did. she also had Pandora for however long.

Double-page supporter
"It is still in its infancy, but hope reaches to infinity.
When someday it takes flight, its growth shall recognize many and heal many. "

- Prisma Cosmos's Craft Essence Description

Double-page supporter
Well, at least in Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan she enjoys a peaceful slife of life with everyone. Definitely the best route out of everything else for her. Just pure comfy.
Idk man, I wouldn't be surprised if the Illya in emiya gohan gets food poisoning and fucking dies, Typemoon just has a fetish of making her suffer lmao

Last edited:
Where is Ruby????
Didn't Ruby went to past with Illya but why we didn't see Ruby? If it's altered world, Ruby should be with Miyu.

Users who are viewing this thread