Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.3 - Canon of the Demigods (Part 1)

@KeiosKod

Do you think he could have
Reincarnation Pandora
as a skill? It could
steal the enemies' NP charge(s) and inflict NP Seal and/or give him the ability to use the NP of any character in the battle that turn. Could be pretty fun to double up on certain NPs in one turn.

Dex-chan lover
@sagablade
It’s fun to speculate.

@GodBoy2
I’d say being able to use anyone’s NP would be too much, but maybe stealing the buffs of the entire party/enemy side (or both) for himself. Gotta make him OP some way, after all. They already introduced that kind of mechanic with Gogh taking everyone’s curses for herself, so it should be a doable mechanic with buffs.

Fed-Kun's army
He's Achilles duh! The one hero who killed a Queen in human history. The other one is probably Penthesilea.

@smoof If you need/want a proofreader, I already have experience with this series. DM me if you want.

@KeiosKod

Maybe steal buffs AND NP charge? (I still want to find a way to get it to work like in strange Fake, it's too cool not to)!

Can someone please explain why this is Vol. 4 15.3 in here but Ch. 22 in the French group?

While I love getting this - proofreader, TLC, QC, any of those titles would serve this well.
Please, many of us have experience with fansubbing or scanlation. We are very willing to help.

Users who are viewing this thread