Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Ah, one of the few time travel tropes that I dislike the most. It's not that it's not interesting. But the continuity failure issue always fucks with my brain.

Dex-chan lover
Man he was so fast she didn't even noticed her fingers got cut off. Sucks for Okita, she has two people to protect in a holy grail war filled with deadly assassins

Dex-chan lover
Side note, I wonder why okita was making out with Archer. makes me wonder if they are close. hopefully we'll know when we find out her true name 🤔

After finishing the recent Gudaguda event, LMAO THAT END PAGE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I still wondering if this really travel through time scenario does that meant the MC grandmother somehow got her hand on something that can recreate Aoko Aozaki's Fifth Magic

God I wish this was weekly.

And now we introduce the mechanics of time travel, for the love of God I hope they make sense.

@Azero25 Probably more than just 2, there's at least 3 more if any more of his grandparents get involved in this situation.

Interesting though, figured she was fated to survive due to his existance, guess things aren't that simple

Double-page supporter
Imagine thinking this would be a lighthearted manga because it has Okita and Nobu.

No. Not at all. The servants in this war were some of the most brutal and callous people in existence, including Nobu and Okita themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread