Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
Back to The Future time travel rules? I haven’t seen that kind in awhile. I wonder if he’ll start becoming opaque.

Aggregator gang
Izou is a pretty popular character, too. I wonder if this will have any sway on how he's perceived in FGO.

Izou has always been a murderous asshole.
We just didn't see that in full in FGO because he gets Punk'd by everyone I'm his story.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how seeing characters act like dicks in a fight to the death for a grail actually makes me regret spending quartz to get them... at least i got okita alter from the banner

Dex-chan lover
See. There's a difference in character when Izou is one of the top dogs in a story, versus everyone and their dog being able to beat him. When he yelps, it's terrifying if he is one of the strongest, but in the face of the other servants, he might as well be a cute poodle.

Fed-Kun's army
god damn can okita just cut him into pieces? nobody is allowed to hurt a cute waifu >_>

Dex-chan lover
Okita should be faster than izou. So if the mc use his command spell to tell okita to save his grandma than she should be able to do it

Dex-chan lover
kek... when everyone a bit jaded by how these servants act in FGO, they almost forget that they're at this level of arsehole when they are in a series where there's not much goof... xD

Double-page supporter
Remember that there's a reason they're recorded in the Throne. It's not like they were all sunshine and roses when they were alive, especially in high-risk situations like this Grail War.

It's interesting that his existence is linked to her life - in most other Fate series the
multiverse theory is true, which would mean that anything that theoretically happened in this past wouldn't be able to affect his specific future as it's not technically the same past. This implies that everything is a stable time loop for this particular timeline - everything he's doing now was actually a part of his timeline's past and wasn't recorded in the book for some reason. But that itself doesn't make much sense...

Users who are viewing this thread