Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Ugh, I wish this scene started moving on, starting to feel really drawn out now

Dex-chan lover
What is with Asian Assassins being top tier swordsmen in Fate?
First Regend, now Izou

Double-page supporter
I see the MC as the most powerful of them all. He holds knowledge since he is from the future. He knew who they were fighting against. I am not sure if he knows everyone, but he will be a great help.

Dex-chan lover
looks like reading the LN really helped out. Shame he didn't finish it

@LordTrollbias Apparently the real life person was self taught and then became a pupil and official samurai before he became a serial killer that assassinated multiple people. Since there is evidence of his deeds, I suppose they made him a type of dual class of Assassin + Saber.

So he effectively mirrors Assassin of Red's legend of having poisoned royalty or doing magic as a rumor, thus making Semiramis a Caster + Assassin in Fate/Apocrypha.

Dex-chan lover
@tokiioKH depend on what the book entail, if his grandmother not specified each servant abilities/technique then his knowledge will be limited and he is pretty much normal human in this war, I think other master can defeat him one by one.

@LordTrollbias @Rzaj
It’s also because the Saber class has a bunch of really silly requirements in order for one to qualify as a Saber, like having the highest stat requirements and some degree of Magic Resistance. If you don’t qualify, you can’t be a Saber.
Their actual swordsmanship doesn’t matter, weird though it may be. Case in point: Caesar can be summoned as a Saber because he technically fulfills the requirements, even though he can barely swing a sword.

Dex-chan lover
correct me if i'm wrong but i thought he had time stopping power or smth

the story of Izuma and that of a shadow, in fact he used both the one-handed and two-handed technique and the two-sword technique, but it is a tragic story, in fact once he made a name for himself he was killed! revealing this information could lead the Assasin master to strategic retreat!

Users who are viewing this thread