Fate/type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
Izou back on his killer mode again after being humiilated by Okita.

Double-page supporter
14 pages? Ouch... But at least is not on hiatus

Double-page supporter
are we going to see the nuclear bombs in this? or this event doesn't match the date?

@Kanami-chan, looking from his perspective, it is true. They sacrifice so much in this war only to lose with humiliation like that, it's like pissing on the dead soldiers who paved their way toward victory.

I get your point, I see the same with the Western countries, especially the US, who loves to flex its muscles in foreign countries while acting as saviours for some reason while in reality, they just make it worse for the locals.

My country, Malaysia (Tanah Melayu during WW2, commonly known as Malaya in English) suffered Imperial Japan invasion too, freaking British just left us as evidence showed in Singapore.

WW2 Japan shouldn't have started a war with the US in the first place. They lack the resource required to fight them, let even maintain a long war on equal ground with them.

@NearDarkroad

From my limited knowledge, Japan went to war thinking they would be able to force America into peace talks favorable to the Empire - not everyone was a fanatic, the more reasonable people knew there was no way they could match the US in a war of attrition, as it eventually showed.

Unfortunately (for Japan) the more reasonable people were the minority, and the rest is history.

Anyway, remember that Izou is contracted to that female Nazi officer, so even if Berlin fell by this point, I guess we'll hear more of the jackboots later.

Dex-chan lover
Japan is kinda stuck in a tough spot. If they want to remain relevant (especially when compared to western nations) they need to expand, but the US pressures them with an Oil Embargo. They can either bow down as a second class country or try to become its own superpower.

Edit: Fuck WW2 Japan though.

Apologizing to dead soldiers? How about apologizing to the country they enslaved?? I bet they don’t even teach that in their history lesson lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Tahuantinsuyo Okita never lost an arm, just part of her shoulder. Also yes servants can heal from a lot of injuries since they're not human, and don't have human bodies.

@Logic

They might do, but very little. Japanese revisionism and refusal to admit the Empire's crimes in WW2 is a controversial topic in East Asian relations and a stain on Japanese education and politics.

Users who are viewing this thread