Fate/type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Double-page supporter
To be fair...

Servants are an existence well beyond atomic weapons. If you used a Servant in the most brutal and inhumane way possible, you could easily cause far more destruction in a much more targeted way than an atomic bomb.

em
I looked in the previous chapters: it is the hourglass it seems to me that it is still in the hands of the protagonist!
so why is there another?
a bond is felt between the two girls: that is, the archer master is what technically would have been the saber master!
for me behind the time travel is not an idea of the grandmother, but a plan of Nobunaga himself!

@Tahuantinsuyo

According to the glossary at the end of chapter 4.1, Archer's master is "A girl with facial features similar to a foreigner's". That narrows it down to either the probably-German-could-be-Russian lady from the end of this chapter or the girl with bangs over one eye.
German/Russian lady's dialogue and way of speaking here lends itself more easily to the cold attitude we saw from Izou's Master; when he accidentally killed Imperial soldiers (who Izou's Master is allied with) while hunting down the MC's grandma she just made a comment like "oops, oh well, they were in our way". In comparison, the bangs-over-eye girl in this chapter makes it clear that she's not comfortable with killing allies or sending them to their deaths.

Fed-Kun's army
@Azero25
I'm wondering who will be the one to end him.
1) Nobu, as she already shown displeasure with him. And seeing or knowing him hitting her master. Fills a Sakura/Medusa dynamic.
2) Izou, he has no care about killing even "allies" and that look he sent "Shinji"'s way could be foreshadowing.
3) Izou's master personally, because that would just be funny if she knows and preparing for him to betray then proceeds to beat him to death.
4) Sakura Seiba, I actually hope for this the least.

@maledetto30 Actually I doubt it. In train we can see that Konata dropped hourglass and then all the place was destroyed. Even when MC seeked novel in destroyed train we still didn't know where is hourglass. So Nobu can just find it

And there is a possibility that it is other one, not Konata's. After all who said that that model of glass is unique

Unless all of that is joke and I respond to this joke thinking that's a real theory

Titanfell then the hourglass is an enigma, in my opinion Nobunaga never digested the defeat / victory, so what to do? and if this were his plan to change the outcome of the war, there are too many points that make it clear that perhaps someone wants to change history, first the novel, then Nobunaga reminds me too much of the avenger who appeared in fate grand order, in which in the initial stages it was very similar to the Archer counterpart, but here it is seen in a decidedly more grown-up version, it is a theory but Nobunaga's too much freedom and alone of that class.
this is a theory.

@reginaldhanzo

Dunno if you have paid attention to your history classes but I'm pretty sure Russians aren't allowed to be members of the German Army during the Nazi Regime.

And as seen in this chapter, she's clearly wearing a German Officer's uniform which makes her nationality pretty obvious...

🤔

So Nobu picked up MC's hourglass mystic code thing...hm. That's not good lol. And I guess the subordinate girl is the master of Nobunaga yet working for Nagata(Major Shinji). I'm digging this Shinji too, Wakame gonna Wakame I guess. I'm a little tired of the old "timid and defenseless, but has this underlying devastating powerthat power being Nobunaga" kinda trope(Sakura syndrome if you will) that the girl has, but Im still very interested to see her dynamic with her servant( if Major Shinji even allows her to see her)

So the certainty I do have is that the girl in the uniform we just saw is Izo's master. Idk who she is but okay. And Major Shinji has Berserk who I know is
Mori Nagayoshi
thanks to FGO. So we have 4 confirmed Master/Servant Duos. Nice

Dex-chan lover
That not-shinji guy is as delusional as it gets. Went all-in with a gamble with a berserk, the least reliable class.

Users who are viewing this thread