Fate/type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Aggregator gang
Well it doesn't matter if he has another name... Shinji will be garbage, always! and yeah his strategy is good but morally horrible but in the end this is war.
The girl has courage to talk back, GOOD, I wonder if she will have a major role in the story, or will she be overshadowed by Nobu ?

I don't know if I had that much power( Servant) I would let him slap me ... And random Naked Nobu moment! Lmao not that I'm complaining .

Not sure why but....I just want romance with my Boi Mc and Okita, not sure why but I just want to see that for some reason, so far so good with the story....though no romance tag still want to see it happen.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san
U know, since TM's Nobu is female, then does that mean Nohime (Nobunaga's wife irl) turns out to be male in Type moon?
How does that work in Japan's aristocracy though?

Man Major Shinji is going to have a melt down if he lives long enough for MacArthur and the Atomic Bomb to beat the fuck out of Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, that's why he's a piece of shit.

The Shinji family really is made out of pieces of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Just realize this,
is Nobbu inside her NP back then? The background looks like it

Double-page supporter
@Phan_Minh_Khoi Wait then how does she have children? Nobutada, Nobukatsu, etc...
I don't think Merlin involved in her family life(doubt she get involved in supranatural when alive), then adoption? U mean TM's Nobu adopt children?

Dex-chan lover
Ah even in a different universe, Shinji is still a bastard

@mushutrueg Not every male female partnership needs to be romantic. Honestly I don't think a serious story like this needs romance. But this is fate we're talking about, so there probably will be

@reginaldhanzo

Compared to Koha-Ace, MC replaces Kohaku as a Master of Saber (Okita);
Sailor Girl replaces Master Seiba as a Master of Archer (Nobbu);
And Major Shinji Magatsu replaces Shinji as a Master of Berserker
(Mori Nagayoshi)
Blond Nazi Chick is a Major Reiter as a Master of Assassin (Izo)

So as per Koha-Ace:
Unnamed Nazi Master seen in Chapter 3.2 stars as
LITERALLY HITLER (Koha-Ace is wild)
and a Master of Caster
(Maxwell's Demon)
Lancer
(Old Li)
and his Master were not revealed just yet but Master is probably
someone from Church
. GertKrieger Lancer from the beginning does not count, being mass-produced fake and all)
And Ryoma and Oryu are
agents of Counter Force

Interesting that Nobunaga seems to have the hourglass mystic code that brought Kanata back in time. Given how hectic things were, I wouldn’t be shocked if he dropped it and she just picked it up by chance.

Users who are viewing this thread