Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

OMG I didn’t know it would be a series! I just started reading the novel yesterday.

The father needs to work on his communication skills deadass 🙃

Mikhail can ROT!

Justice for Juvel, period!

Thank you for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
@trainontrack
Based on what you said:
- The father is actually someone that loves his daughter, but just really sucks at talking to her.
- Mikhail, the Marquis's son that was formerly engaged to the FL, is shit.
- Juvel is a good girl that deserves to be loved.

If you're reading this because you're not sure, give it a shot! For starters, don't trust the description lol. This story is more realistic and interesting than it looks like :)
PS: You'll like the story, specially the MC and the ML interactions ;)

I didn't read the novel, but I'm guessing that her father trust her and didn't gave her the knife for her to commit suicide, and that knight probably didn't came to kill her but to save her. I would love to see what happened after her suicide, how did those characters react, seeing that they really fucked up because of their lack of communication. Especially the father.

It’s been a while since I have read the beginning (I have been reading the novel), and I forgot how sad it was...

im so sad.. i want to take this manhwa but you guys did it first .. so yeah.. but good job btw.. and also good luck

want the ML to be the black haired dude... but if he's the prince probably not:/

WHY FUCKING ISEKAIIIIIIII.
WHY NOT HAVE HER TRAVEL BACK.
IDGAF ABOUT MANGA READER NUMBER 10000.
Still gonna read it tho, bc like most of these victims of an abusive relationship. I keep comming back

@Watchnan66 Haha I’m in the exact same situation.
I think at this point you can just pretend that the “previous life in the real world” plot doesn’t exists. Cause more times than not it’s forgotten after the first 5 chapters

She only says she became the novel's character and... that's it. Gal, why didn't she just get back in time? It would be so much better for the plot.
And her father, why so obviously young, I think it's so bizarre too.
Btw, the art is soooo beautiful! Despite the lousy Isekai detail, I want to know how it'll develop. I want to see more. Thanks for the translation! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread