Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

She is not a villainess for wanting to be loved it's common human feelings for wanted to be love to the point that you would kill for it but I would say anymore since I love villainess and this is a really nice and cute story I will be waiting for more chapters to come out soon....thank you

Please tell me this is not a promo....my heart has been broken by too many times when I hear that a good manga is a promo Q-Q

@SleepyAbra, @Watchnan66, you both should read 'I was just an Ordinary lady' manga. She actually cares about her prev life

@Jacquei, I just came back from rereading it- Oh my gawd.....YESSSSS!! THANK YOU!! I cry of happinness....yessss!! I thought it was gonna be another promo cus usually, mangas with art like this are promos...THANK GODD!! AHHHH THANK YOUUU!! And even if it wasnt a promo id finally try reading novels....so....im not gonna try anymore!! Yesssssss

OMG SO JUICY!!!!!!! I BOOKMARKED IT RIGHT AWAY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS ❤️❤️❤️

Wah! I've began reading the novel and it's very good! I'm so glad that there is a manhwa now! Also, the art is absolutely beautiful!

By the sound of it. The father knew she didn't poison the princess and this is why he told her to endure and gave her the sword.

Why does daddy look like her older bro or something ;3; I cant stop simping on dads like this

THE ART IS SO NICE ALSO FUCKKK NOT ANOTHER BAD DAD ONE PLEASE I'LL CRY

he wont love his real daughter but he'll totally love the daughter that replaced her in him wont he? this is gonna be so full of angst and pain- THE ART IS SOOO GOOD THOUGH!!

OMG THE ART HERE IS SO GOOD SJSJSJDJ AND THE STORY IS SO INTERESTING YES

also, thanks for translating and uploading!

Omg... I love this already!!! The art is so good and i also cried a bit.... poor FL... The prince (brother of the poisoned princess -> probably a wicked bitch!) is the ML?

I hope the father had damn good reasons! Otherwhise he will be added to my Trashta and Wistrash list!

Aggregator gang
She should have gone back in time, to understand her father's words at the very least. Instead, Daddy dearest will fall for this stranger, thinking that's his daughter...still can't wait for more

Thank you for the translation!

wait someone who read the novel too
she ended up being the real daughter who lived twice
right? or am i remembering wrong

Users who are viewing this thread