Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
tf with peoples in story??!!lol, like ugh!
also that's worse parent right there
p.s i admit he's hot but i dont like his personality and how he treat HIS daughter

btw thx for translation
now i have new series to follow

villainess? idk man seems like she was the victim of her fiancé’s hoe antics and her dad’s neglect.

i don’t think the dad gave her the sword to kill herself but fuck him anyways bc she wouldn’t have thought that way if he even ever showed her an ounce of love. i guess the princess is a bitch and poisoned herself, and idk what’s up with the crown prince but ig he’s the ml

Dex-chan lover
On the dad:
I read the novel and he's actually a very sweet and caring father. They're just reaaaaally bad at communicating (especially the dad). He truly loves her. There's a funny moment where
the MC finds a list of who she thinks are his candidates for marriage when in reality, they're people who he doesn't want her to marry because he thinks they're terrible people. (The list includes our ML lol)
The part of the reason why he's so cold to her because
he's in this complicated position where everyone wants to stab him and his love ones. So it's a "she'll be safe if everyone thinks I hate her sort of situation".

On the knife:
It's heavily implied in the novel that the knife was supposed to be used to defend her in case the framers came to finish the job.

On the crown principal:
He was in on the dad's plan to try and save her.

Dex-chan lover
@Dofutofu so then why did she get framed? Why would they care to go after her to hurt the father? What happens after she stabs herself in that og novel story or so?

Oh I like this a lot

Fuck that father man how the fuck could a man be so cold to a child when they follow them like that?!
Gave me Clannad Afterstory vibes

I READ THE NOVEL FOR THIS AND WAS SO SAD WHEN TL GOT CUT IM HAPPY NOW CAUSE OF MANHWA

Users who are viewing this thread