Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Yes let her know her dad is a tsundere for her. Lol I hope max gives more gifts like that to his dad, but I wonder if that ring is tied to her health status

@Javra I don't think it's quite like that.
more like he want to keep her kept as a chain on the Duke under the pretense of poisoning the princess. She wasn't suppose to kill herself and was supposed to endure till max break her out under the guise of "torturing"

I would love to know, why is her father like that 👀 he obviously loves her but he behave like total prick -_-"

is it just me or is the prince characterization kinda....messy? and the father...............man at this point the father wont ever need to apologize for neglecting her the whole 18 years huh.......honestly tired seeing this trope🙃

thank you for the mass update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@lemoncha I still don't understand why he just said "endure" and gave her a dagger instead of trying to reassure her like wtf is wrong with this guy

I have a theory!!
What if the ring that the king is wearing (the blue/burple one) links the fl life to his life. So if he dies she dies? Hear me out the Ml shoots at the king a few days prior trifying the King, posibly at the same time that the fl collapses. So if the king is scared for his life / dies the fl will colaps or die.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the father's personality now, but 17 years of shitty communication with your daughter isn't great if it leads her to think you don't care about her. He'll need to have a really good reason for it, otherwise, any reconciliation will feel like a real asspull.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... is he finally gonna come clean to his daughter or is he still going to keep his shitty father charade?

Ah

*scrolls*

☺️

wth... sir... you can't do that... that's illegal... illegal I tell you

thank you for the chapters! ♥️

Okay theory that dad was acting as a cold father to throw off the emporer who is trying to kill the duke and anything he loves so if the duke showed his real love for his daughter it would only be putting her in danger. Ugh so sad that we know the original plot is her killing herself but come on dad what did you think was going to happen when you never showed affection and then give her a knife in her jail cell. I’m thinking dad gave that to her to protect herself because he knew that he was going to break her out but was not expecting her to stab herself sonsad

Ahem....I hope he won't snitch on Max though T^T @zeldashaircut Max said that the Emperor already knows of the love of the Duke towards his daughter and that's why he can control him as he wishes, the Duke doesn't hide his love for his daughter when he's with other people yet hides it in front of her for some reason, actually I feel like he's scared of her dying like her mother, since that's what he said when she fainted, maybe he wanted for her to also live freely or something like that, but of course those are just our own assumptions he still did a pretty bad job as her father since she only had him yet received no affection from him and that's terrible for the education of children and even grown ups, especially teenagers, it's great that she didn't harm herself when going through puberty actually...oh wait, I think she did by throwing things right???

@zeldashaircut
Wow, you actually got the gist of it 😁

But true, the father
tried so hard to protect his daughter that he failed to see how depressed and lonely she was :( They really had a lot of secrets and miscommunication before

@Javra17 I think the reason why the emperor
framed MC is because he knew beforehand that the father couldn't kill his daughter so eventually MC will be imprisoned. It's kind of a win-win situation for him I guess

Users who are viewing this thread