Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

add some wrinkles to this man 😭i'd probably simp even more 😂

I’ve become obsessed with hitting the refresh button now lol.

Thank you for the chapter !!!!!

misunderstanding after misunderstanding

I think I already understand the original novel and the FL only consider one perspective of the novel. The crown prince was actually saving her from the shadow room and thought she was going to get tortured by him.

Dex-chan lover
damn im still rather on edge about the dad i mean how the hell does he not see his kid and go "oh I've done a bad job" instead of "look at my best creation" like sir please you're super cute but like---

Double-page supporter
@Aurantix uhm theres only up to chapter 36 I would pay for the full novel tbh even if some ppl say that there is so many misunderstands to the point that it's irritating for them but being honest i enjoy those kinds of LN.

PD: thanks for the info

What did we do to deserve such speedy releases? Seriously ya'll are the best T^T

Is this gonna be another on of those "It was all my fault for misunderstanding, he actually loved me this whole time despite never showing it and i don't even have the right to forgive him because he didnt do anything wrong in the first place," senarios? It's gonna tank my interest in the story if it is. Does she bring up her knowledge of the past/book she read or whatever? I can't tell if this is an transmigration or a reincarnation but she definitely needs to bring that shtuff up even if it's to get the whole story about the knife her father gave her when he took her to prison. And if the crown prince thinks he can lecture her about being ungrateful she can tell him too just to get it off her chest if nothing else. That's a lot to bottle up with no way to release the anger and resentment.

Users who are viewing this thread