Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Super random but those green earrings do not match the rest of her outfit! On another note, her outfit (minus the earrings) matches her dad's outfit!

People just think pls, its kinda understandable that she acts like that because she has LIVED in that place, its just that she remembered her past life 2 years ago, so she experienced by fist hand the indifference of her father, its not just because she read the novel.

I love the Duke...
He's still terrible at parenting, but he's handsome and I am but a weak girl, so he gets a pass
Juvel, Sweetie 💜 Be strong!
The maid, just- hahahahahaha
Max is cute, I look forward to the disaster he will cause

Thank you for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
Is be shocked too, if he constantly left her alone and rebuffed her (even tho we now know it's cause he doesn't communicate well) and then suddenly says stuff like that haha

The real Juvel would probably like it I think?

The amount of misunderstandings is too much hahahaha even the emperor thinks he can control the duke...

bro how am I supposed to have any positive feelings towards him after they show that scene of eeny meeny baby juvel crying bc of her dad's neglect -_-

Fed-Kun's army
"can she stop being biased" they say, like she hasn't been neglected for all of her life afsdljkdsfjkl

but oh no... is it too late to improve relations with her dad... AT THIS POINT ANY NICE GESTURE WILL BE MET WITH PARANOIA LMAO DASLJKsdfljka sir why couldn't you have done this when your kid was AN ACTUAL KID god i still want an explanation... i have my suspicions but STILL

thank you for the updates!! and there's another one hell yeah adsljksd /runs

@SumukluSupurge

I'm not sure about how quickly, but chapters do unlock after a while.
Like last week, I read all the available chapters for a novel I'm not interested enough to pay for, and I just checked to see it has unlocked a new chapter.

But the pay wall isn't too bad.

Oh fuck off.
Father doesn't get to be all doting right after it was revealed that yes, everyone in the estate knew just how much he neglected her for her entire life.

Also, can they please just already reveal just what hold the king has over her father? Prince could have killed him, Father could kill him at any moment. The only way I can see to tie all this retardation together is if Father's plan was to get the mc into the "shadow room" because whatever magic the king used on his daughter can't reach in there, then make Prince the king and then get her out of there.

I can't get over how dense this girl is. Even though she's supposed to have live to lives already she immediately jumps to the worst possible outcome and doesn't try to think of any alternatives

Aggregator gang
I dont think in her pas life that the crown pirnce wanted to kill her. Her father mightve given her the sword to reassure her, that at least she has some weapon to protect herself. Maybe the crown prince was asked by her father to get her out of there:/ damn

Aggregator gang
And i dont excuse the neglect her father did, but it is likely done to protect her. Maybe the emperor has some sketchy way (magic?? The big ass jewel ring he wears is suspicious as it is the same gem as the floyen pendant and the artist always emphasized that ring by giving it that glowing effect) to harm her. Its still shitty af tho

Users who are viewing this thread